No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is the best of this era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    why is this idiot asking about age when Mayweather himself was past prime for most of his high profile fights

No boxer is gonna be in their prime over 30 years old...40+ pro fights and over 90 amatuer fights

always looking for excuses to trash his victories but wont open their eyes and see that manny spent the last 10 years fighting guys after they took bad beatings, bad showings and catchweights

im done with those dudes...its clear as day that manny is one of the best just not the best
    Oh look.. you again! Failed to answer my questions so now piggy backing the other guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      Sorry! Ermh.. Lets recap:

You cited p4p yet won't legitimise it with agreeing to current rankings..

You won't answer the age & weight questions because you know it exposes the wins a little.

You then tell me to disregard your thoughts & go with supposed popular opinion after getting called out on them

You dump on Pac yet when called out you agree he's a great fighter.

You cite some debateable decisions yet try obfuscate over Mayweathers with Castillo & Maidana.

You're the joke here.. You wont answer it because you KNOW it exposes the truth! I asked what weight MP started at, how old JMM, Mosley etc were when he fought them & how long had Pac been fighting & what was his record going into the FMJ fight! None of which you have answered! So you are being misleading AGAIN.. Your reticence to answer them speaks volumes.
      Twisting the truth. Typical troll tactics. Carry on.

Comment

Oh look.. you again! Failed to answer my questions so now piggy backing the other guy!
        bro...you know how old they were, i know how old they were...still wont change manny lost to no names early in his career....still wont changed being outboxed by erik morales.....still wont change he got ktfo by marquez...wont change he is younger than Floyd and that he got clearly beaten

take the loss like a man and move on...anyone with sense knows mayweather was the best fighter of his era

Comment

• So I tell you what folks just answer me these & I will let it be:

What was MP's starting weight, year of first pro fight & amount of fight he had had going into the FMJ fight? Then tell me what the same stats are for Floyd..

Also tell me how old JMM, Mosley, Oscar, Cotto, Pac & Hernandez were when he they fought FMJ?

Go on, writer it down..

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            Twisting the truth. Typical troll tactics. Carry on.

You're ashamed to write it down HAHAHAHAHAHA

You won't answer the age & weight questions because you know it exposes the wins a little.

You then tell me to disregard your thoughts & go with supposed popular opinion after getting called out on them

You cite some debateable decisions yet try obfuscate over Mayweathers with Castillo & Maidana.

You wont answer it because you KNOW it exposes the truth! I asked what weight MP started at, how old JMM, Mosley etc were when he fought them & how long had Pac been fighting & what was his record going into the FMJ fight! None of which you have answered!

NONE OF WHICH IS TWISTING ANY TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK IT LOL

Comment

So I tell you what folks just answer me these & I will let it be:

What was MP's starting weight, year of first pro fight & amount of fight he had had going into the FMJ fight? Then tell me what the same stats are for Floyd..

Also tell me how old JMM, Mosley, Oscar, Cotto, Pac & Hernandez were when he they fought FMJ?

Go on, writer it down..

Comment

You're ashamed to write it down HAHAHAHAHAHA

You wont answer it because you KNOW it exposes the truth! I asked what weight MP started at, how old JMM, Mosley etc were when he fought them & how long had Pac been fighting & what was his record going into the FMJ fight! None of which you have answered!

NONE OF WHICH IS TWISTING ANY TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK IT LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  bro...you know how old they were, i know how old they were...still wont change manny lost to no names early in his career....still wont changed being outboxed by erik morales.....still wont change he got ktfo by marquez...wont change he is younger than Floyd and that he got clearly beaten

take the loss like a man and move on...anyone with sense knows mayweather was the best fighter of his era
                  What weight did MP start at?

How old were JMM, Mosley, Oscar, Hernandez & Pac?

How long had Pac been fighting & what was his record going into the FMJ fight?

Go on write it down.. Look at it! Laugh to yourself because I am..

Waiting 5 years to duck a Flyweight that was becoming shot LMAO

Comment

What weight did MP start at?

How old were JMM, Mosley, Oscar, Hernandez & Pac?

How long had Pac been fighting & what was his record going into the FMJ fight?

Go on write it down.. Look at it! Laugh to yourself because I am..

Waiting 5 years to duck a Flyweight that was becoming shot LMAO

proof is in the pudding...they ducked random drug testing and freddie roach didnt even know what his prized pupil was drinking in his pre workout mix and after

deal with it

if you are not cheating take the test

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Floyd is one of the Two best in this Era.
                      This is the correct answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X