No announcement yet.

Topless protest at Islamic conference.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Yes God forbid that they be held accountable for slaughting millions for having a different religion and background. I wonder if you condone their denial.

And btw you say you're Egyptian, when you said earlier how well your country treats minorities were you drunk or are just talking about something you have no knowledge on again?

Never heard of the persecution against Christian Copts?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts

There are very few countries that treat their non-Islamic minorities worse than Egypt yet you claimed the opposite. FFS you are some character.
    This has to be the most ignorant post I've read today, just go to Egypt and see for yourself, that's all I have to tell u.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
      Because they will probably be forced to pay reparations for it, Germany had to pay Israel a ****load of money in reparations.
      There are ways of acknowledging you've done wrong without being liable for reparations.

Comment

Do u call the current generation of Germans Nazis? Do u call today's white Americans siave opressors rapists of Africans?

I don't think so, it's in the past cuz it's a different generation, Germans and Americans of today shouldn't be held accountable for stuff they didn't do.

You and your great grandpa aren't the same Person.
        But to say it does not mean anything anymore is escapist and callous, You have to acknowledge the past lest you repeat them!.

Comment

Ah you're Turkish. Are you aware that your people killed 2.5 million christians during WW1 in an ethnic cleansing program that they are still denying to this day? That's how much they respect their indigenous minorities, pal. Although yes they are generally safer in Turkey than other ME countries and it's probably the most advanced Islamic country in the world. Because Atatürk tried to seperate Islam from state as much as possible, that's why Tansu Ciller, a WOMAN was prime minister of the country for some years. But with Erdogan and his Islamic ambitions it will be going downhill for Turkey again.

Make sure you use a proxy and your family doesn't find out about your beliefs online. I may not like you Achmed, but I don't want to see you get honor killed.
          Doesn't that tell us that it's possible to have an Islamic population and be a successful, free country?

Real issue imo is people taking religion far too seriously, and ungrateful disgruntled minorities using religion to strike at those who countries who have been kind enough to give them sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            There are ways of acknowledging you've done wrong without being liable for reparations.
            Only a country like USA cam get away with something like that because of their power, who's gonna force USA to do anything?

Turkey doesn't have the same power so u never know, if they acknowledged what they did mybe they'll be forced to pay something? They'll definitley be looked at differently for something they didn't do. It's not their fault that the world didn't take a stand against what happened at the right time.

Comment

Only a country like USA cam get away with something like that because of their power, who's gonna force USA to do anything?

Turkey doesn't have the same power so u never know, if they acknowledged what they did mybe they'll be forced to pay something? They'll definitley be looked at differently for something they didn't do. It's not their fault that the world didn't take a stand against what happened at the right time.
              No, I think most would accept it's something that happened in the past, what the world will never accept is its continued denial. They're being looked at differently now for not owning up to it.

Comment

Again, this generation of turks shouldn't be held accountable for something that happened 100 years ago by their great grandpas, their great grandpas were *******s, doesn't mean that the great grandsons have to pay for their mistakes!
                Let me explain something to you you little turd. There are 3 stages of a genocide:
                1-The planning.
                2-The execution.
                3-The denial.

Today's Turks are working as hard as they possibly can to commit to the third stage, they go much further than just denial they actually try to rewrite history by promoting propaganda and claim that it did not happen and that they were the ones who got killed by the christians. They are a revolting bunch.

By continuing the denial they are contributing to the actions of their forefathers, so yes they should be held accountable.

You don't understand this because you do not consider the 2.5 million lives of those non-muslims as meaninful. For all you're concerned they deserved to get slaughtered along with their children, women and elderly because they were just 'non-believers'. Your book condones it so why should your people be held accountable?

America got a head start over all countries in the world because they had free labor, aka Slavery, and blacks never got a damn thing as a reparation or as a reward for it, what do u have to say about that? Yeah they recognized it, but what does that even mean without any materialistic compensation/ reparation?
                By recognizing and apologizing for it, which white america did, the victims can rest in peace, the families can finally get closure instead of mourning for eternity, and perhaps even more importantly the recognition and condemnation of that period in history will allow future generations to always remember and prevent something like that from ever happening again.

Whites had a huge head start in America compared to blacks cuz of slavery, r u in favor of white America helping these people be on the same level as them? I don't think so. You'll probably say u have to earn what u get, which is true, but even though it's true once u say that u lost this debate embarrassingly cuz u just contradicted urself.
                You fool, I never said that Turkey should pay these people back by giving them their lands back. Turks are highly insane, they would not give back even 1 square foot of land to Assyrians or Armenians without nuking half the planet. That's not even meant as a joke either.

The Kurds participated in the genocide of WW1. They have admitted their involvement and apologized to them. This has allowed them to make peace with eachother. Why can't Turkey do the same? Even that is too much for them.

This has to be the most ignorant post I've read today, just go to Egypt and see for yourself, that's all I have to tell u.
                Right so I post evidence of a long history of non-Islamic Copts in Egypt being murdered, kidnapped, churches destroyed etc. and all you can muster up is "Dude go there and see for yourself". 'Cause if I stand in a random street in Egypt somewhere and I don't see mudslims doing something to minorities, it must mean that it doesn't happen. LOL Ahmed the mini carpet humping clown. You really are the dumbest poster on this site.

Comment

It's not their fault that the world didn't take a stand against what happened at the right time.
                  Did I read that right, Turkey shouldn't be blamed for their genocide because the rest of the world did nothing to prevent it?

Your parents are siblings aren't they? You must be an absolute inbred mess, that's common practise in Islam as you know.

Comment

Did I read that right, Turkey shouldn't be blamed for their genocide because the rest of the world did nothing to prevent it?

Your parents are siblings aren't they? You must be an absolute inbred mess, that's common practise in Islam as you know.
                    Alright cool!

Comment

So feminism is actually necessary in some places. That's cool. It certainly isn't needed in America.

Comment

Working...
                      X