Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people enjoyed this last floyd (maidana 2)fight, your thoughts?????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change your username to LarryXXXX. Hopefully the mods won't spot the extra x. That dude never gets banned for not following the rules.

Comment

The whole card was pathetic.... But I blame myself...I should of known better!!

Never again though!!

Comment

I thought it was ok, not the best fight in the world. . . I'm enjoying domestic boxing in the UK alot more than world level fights now (styles make fights) Too many mismatches at world level atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
          Change your username to LarryXXXX. Hopefully the mods won't spot the extra x. That dude never gets banned for not following the rules.
          Damn what the hell do i have to do with this? hell i been banned more then anyone on here

Comment

The fight was awful. It was ugly, it had no rhythm and both fighters looked poor.

I've said it plenty of times. Mayweather is the worst PPV star ever. He's a compelling figure in his own way, and I understand why the hardcore fans are very invested in his fights (I am too, despite pretty much hating the dude).

But let's keep it real. Most of his fights since he hit 140 have stunk.

It's all smoke and mirrors with Mayweather.

Comment

The undercard was horrible. If I didn't know who either fighter was I'm not sure I'd like the fight that much but I get major amped up when Floyd fights. I thought it was a good fight. After the shot at the bell I thought Floyd was in trouble in the 4th but recovered. I thought Floyd may have hurt Maidana a couple times but he just refuses to go for the knockout. I wish the ref would of done a better job and I hated that final round although it's hard to blame Floyd for not taking any chances when he obviously had it in the bag. Nice comparison by somebody above comparing that final round to SRL vs Hagler although I do think there were a few flurries in that.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                I enjoyed most of the fight except for the 12th. Floyd obviously chose to move for most of that round because he had it in the bag. Anybody see Sugar Ray's performance against Marvin Hagler? Ray moved way more than Floyd did.

How about De La Hoya v. Tito? Oscar literally moved without engaging Tito for 4 straight rounds.

Floyd gave Maidana opportunity after opportunity to knock him out. He stood in front of Maidana on plenty of occasions. Marcos couldn't cash in. Period. Why should Floyd give Marcos any chances in the final round to win by KO?

Oh yea, so the haters could say "HAHAHAHA FLOYD GOT KO'd! WHAT A DUMMY! HE ACTUALLY TRADED PUNCHES WITH MARCOS. WHAT AN IDIOT!"

I know you haters would love that to happen. My condolences to your wishes.

did you really just compare Marcos ****ing Maidana to Marvin Hagler and Tito?

there's a reason SRL and DLH fought like that...its because they were fighting elites that were on their level

Floyd was fighting Marcos Maidana...let that sink in...thats an A+ fighter fighting a B- fighter...he coulda sat in the pocket and STILL befuddled the **** out of Chino and counter his every move

but no...he ran from someone so outclassed it was pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  did you really just compare Marcos ****ing Maidana to Marvin Hagler and Tito?

there's a reason SRL and DLH fought like that...its because they were fighting elites that were on their level

Floyd was fighting Marcos Maidana...let that sink in...thats an A+ fighter fighting a B- fighter...he coulda sat in the pocket and STILL befuddled the **** out of Chino and counter his every move

but no...he ran from someone so outclassed it was pathetic
                  oscar really beat tito, i thought he won the first8 rounds arguably, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X