Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :****you::****you::****you:

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      last year, I was pumped you beat shiesty ass tua, now, that is all forgotten.
      See if Burner is smarter this year, and the newbies and euros don't get played by Tua, it will be a very competitive fair league.

Anybody can win.

Even vet or Bat

Well, maybe not vet or Bat, but anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        See if Burner is smarter this year, and the newbies and euros don't get played by Tua, it will be a very competitive fair league.

Anybody can win.

Even vet or Bat

Burner's good, he just outthinks himself sometimes.

Comment

• okay.

i should be ready for the draft.

i just listed on excel the top 1,000 offensive players and top 500 defensive players in the league.

tomorrow i'll rank offensive players 1,001-2000 and defensive players 501-1,000.

then i should be good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            okay.

i just listed on excel the top 1,000 offensive players and top 500 defensive players in the league.

tomorrow i'll rank offensive players 1,001-2000 and defensive players 501-1,000.

I have a feeling you work harder at this than any job you've ever had.

LOL.

Comment

Anybody can win.

Even vet or Bat

Nah, don't worry about that. I know my football and I don't trade easily.

As long as I get the guys I want, I should be golden. Hopefully the guys I am eyeing fly under the radar until the rounds I want to take them.

Comment

I have a feeling you work harder at this than any job you've ever had.

LOL.

i've never worked in my life.

real work anyway.

i'm always in an airconditioned office sitting in front of a computer.

when we become a 3rd world country and i have to do manual labor......i'm screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  okay.

Man this has been a good day in here. Lol at tua ranking 1001-2000.

Just finished an appointmemt in hialeah. Big surprise, i made no dough.

Flicker, who are these under the radar guys? Pm me, ill let you know if any of these hacks are gonna accidentaly take one of um.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Flicker, who are these under the radar guys? Pm me, ill let you know if any of these hacks are gonna accidentaly take one of um.

lol, so you can take them? All I can say is, they aren't well known but they will get the job done.

I feel like that chick from The League. Turn the last place team to the first place team.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      lol, so you can take them? All I can say is, they aren't well known but they will get the job done.

I feel like that chick from The League. Turn the last place team to the first place team.
                      Everyone knows I only take Saints players as my longshots. I had Ivory, Moore Jones and all those fools last year.

you can share Flick, ill tell you a secret about Tua.

Comment

Working...
                      X