• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      Can you translate that ese?
      erik said i'm not a Australian or a Mexican American i am a Mexican and for JMM not to underestimate him

Comment

marquez has been fighting top quality dudes and best of his division. why cant he get a hall of famer on his resume? everyone else does it **** manny fighting mosley. erik and marquez bout same age. erik has been active and at least winning unlike mosley. i say go for it. im sure he will have another tough fight after morales. and whos to say erik is out of this fight. remember they are both boxers first and erik has tons of heart. i look forward to this it will be fun

Comment

I don't like this fight, not a very good defense and poor Erik is going to get brutalized but at least he gets a good payday out of it.

Comment

Terrible to shock the world!

Comment

JMM are fighting bums lately
              Last edited by NORMAN BLACK; 01-26-2011, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                The only thing that is happening right now is the negotiations on his behalf...Marquez already agreed. April 9th is the date. MGM Grand is the venue. Let's go Terrible!!!!!
                Whatever haters say here. I love to see this fight. It is long overdue but never late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
                  hater......

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
                    learn proper english dumbass.

Comment

personally, I think if this fight would sell more at the LA Staples center.

I like both fighters, so I don't care who wins.... but most likely this will be Morales's last fight. Hope he gets a huge pay from this.

Comment

Working...
                      X