Rigo can't be sold to the public cause he's boring yet we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute was boring? What?

Comment

HBO just had an undercard 2wks ago filled with garbage n they throw up at the sound of Rigo???? Gtfoh!!!!

Comment

no internet for 2 weeks i finally get to log on and this is the bs that i got to log on to , pffffffff

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Whats Arum doing?
          Check any of his comments after Rigo outclassed Donaire. HBO throws up, I can't sell this fighter, he's not exciting, I have a very hard job to do, etc. etc. I mean who says that about a fighter they promote unless they want him to get blacklisted. Have you ever heard any other promoter talking about his fighter like that? Arum should be sued, this is crazy! Arum talks better about Mia St John than arguably the most skillful fighter and with very little doubt the best guy in his weight class. Yet he's treating him as a luggage instead of a gift simply cause his Filipino fighter lost to Rigo. It's despicable the amount of negative propaganda coming out of Arum and then followed by Iole and the ESPN writer. He sure is being blacklisted starting with his own promoter. I am feeling ill just thinking how Rigo must feel after putting an excellent performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Bute was boring? What?
            You're missing my point - Bute had exciting fights but just as Rigo he developed a more defensive safe-style so he should be considered boring along Wlad and everybody else I listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              no internet for 2 weeks i finally get to log on and this is the bs that i got to log on to , pffffffff
              what? my thread or HBO "throwing up" when they hear about Rigo?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                You're missing my point - Bute had exciting fights but just as Rigo he developed a more defensive safe-style so he should be considered boring along Wlad and everybody else I listed.
                No it's the opposite. Firstly he was never really boring but he didstart out as more of a pure counter puncher and by Andrade II he started getting more and more aggressive fighting coming forward, stalking and brutally knocking guys out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  Been wondering where you've been, bro. Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Been wondering where you've been, bro. Welcome back!
                    yea bro i moved into the new house and internet was the last thing i set up been mad busy, but can u believe this as soon as i heard cotto was fighting in orlando i was making plans for the reunion part 2 for rigo then i read this **** and wow smh

Comment

There's more to this than Rigo being "boring" and Arum is fully in on it. The fans are saying one thing and the boxing establishment is saying something completely different. They picked the wrong guy to try and target. We've got Rigo's back 100%. We won't forget who the conspirators are.

Comment

Working...
                      X