No announcement yet.

George's racist mom destroys mailman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    He's getting beat up by an old white woman. Why didn't he just drive away if shes assaulting him and calling him racist words? Isn't he just provoking the fight by not driving away? She's obviously a crazy white woman.
    So it's his fault? HAhaha

Anyone with half a brain can see what is really going on here. She is tired of her husbands tiny white penis, so she is showing passive aggressive sexual behavior towards the black man she is desperately trying to bring into her house so he can bang the **** out of her while she screams racist names at him. She's begging for the giant black c0ck.

Classic fantasy for most house wives like her..............

Comment

WTF?

Comment

Lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Anyone with half a brain can see what is really going on here. She is tired of her husbands tiny white penis, so she is showing passive aggressive sexual behavior towards the black man she is desperately trying to bring into her house so he can bang the **** out of her while she screams racist names at him. She's begging for the giant black c0ck.

wow.... you might be watching too much pron dude.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            wow.... you might be watching too much pron dude.

cuauht got some splainin too doooo

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              You have a low i.q.

The school system failed you.

Comment

Comment

U dont need to take the bait all the time, i thought you was suppose to be clever

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    cuauht got some splainin too doooo
                    honestly, the guy's a total simpleton, but that might be one of the best posts I've ever read on here.

No doubt it was unintentional hilarity on his part since he's probably being serious.

Comment

Man, I try and post funny and clever **** and I get accused of watching too much **** and being serious.

I thought YOU were more clever Jack, I did that one for you

Comment

Working...
                      X