Better resume: Casamayor or Tarver?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better resume: Casamayor or Tarver?

Casamayor
    Wins - Corrales, Corrales, Katsidis, Campbell, Santa Cruz (officially)
    Losses - Castillo, Freitas, Marquez, Corrales

Tarver
    Wins - Reggie Johnson, Glen Johnson, Jones, Jones, Griffin, Woods, Harding
    Losses - Jones, Harding, Glen Johnson, Hopkins, Dawson, Dawson
    Joel Casamayor
    60.71%
    Antonio Tarver
    39.29%
    Last edited by Fox McCloud; 10-01-2009, 01:29 AM.

campbell was a pretty solid win for casa as well ...

Comment

Casamayor and Casamayor is te better fighter too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
        campbell was a pretty solid win for casa as well ...
        You've successfully made me feel like a dip****... I feel very foolish for leaving that one out.

Comment

I'm going to say Tarver's by a c hair. Those wins over Roy are big, so is casa's give v Santa cruz. I think casa was ducked a lot in his career and could have had a better resume.

Comment

casamayor...

Comment

Casamayor only has 2 loses in my opinion, Marquez and Santa Cruz (Due to not taking him serious).

Other then that, he got robbed in the Corrales rematch, against JLC and Freitas. Gonna go with Casamayor.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I'm going to say Tarver's by a c hair. Those wins over Roy are big, so is casa's give v Santa cruz. I think casa was ducked a lot in his career and could have had a better resume.
                I don't know about all that, that he ducked people...

Fighting Freitas, Corrales three times and Castillo doesn't leave a ton of room for people he ducked. If anything, the only person he didn't get in the ring with that he should have was Mayweather...

I think it's Tarver's underrated wins, against people like Reggie Johnson, Woods and Griffin that boost his resume above Casamayor's... those wins are bigger than people make them out to be. Plus, his two performances against Glen Johnson were among the most underrated in the sport that I can remember.

Comment

Even though i dislike him for what he did to my idol, Antonio Tarver has a better resume than Casamayor.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    I don't know about all that, that he ducked people...

Fighting Freitas, Corrales three times and Castillo doesn't leave a ton of room for people he ducked. If anything, the only person he didn't get in the ring with that he should have was Mayweather...

I think it's Tarver's underrated wins, against people like Reggie Johnson, Woods and Griffin that boost his resume above Casamayor's... those wins are bigger than people make them out to be. Plus, his two performances against Glen Johnson were among the most underrated in the sport that I can remember.
                    Casa didn't duck. He was ducked.

See keV, we agree-
                    Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X