Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo ready to fight Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he is. I think he can win it too. Let's do it at the full middleweight limit.

Comment

he is ready to fight and beat GGG
      War Canelo!!!

Comment

Depends what you mean by ready. If you mean ready to beat GGG, then certainly not.

He might gain useful experience by fighting a legit 160lber but not sure how much that will add to his chances.

So the real question is, will he ever be ready?

Comment

If this kids chin holds against a solid puncher like GGG then it will be a good fight. This kid was winning major Junior Olympic tourneys when he was a little kid he's no "green up & comer"! He looked unpolished with Floyd but that was then against a highly polished boxer.

Both of these men are the best that I see at Middleweight and their both very good.
          Why people look for excellence is ridiculous, no fighter is perfect and the great fighters can have a bad night just like a B- talent can have an A+ bout.
          Thats the beauty of boxing, styles make for great matches & crappy ones too.

Ray

Comment

I get the sneaky feeling a lot of posters will be unpleasantly surprised when it happens.

Comment

Canelo has had 48 pro fights while GGG has had 34 pro fights. Canelo has faced higher caliber fighters than GGG. So please lets just get the "he's not ready" excuse out of here. Canelo is prime right now.

Comment

Is GGG ready for canelo? Canelos fight floyd, cotto and we are supposed to believe GGG hasn't fought anyone?

Comment

Canelo should just duck him, his resume is pretty stellar for a 25yr old. No point taking a fight you can't win and a beating that will shorten your career. Too much potential, give up the belt and let GGG reign until he retires.

Comment

Canelo isn't THAT good. He doesn't move his feet. He doesn't stay busy. But he will make GGG's most interesting fight. I really hope it happens.

Comment

If Canelo can rack up 2 wins against decent opposition at 160, I'm willing to bet some dough on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X