Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO at all of these new "A Sides" in boxing all of a sudden

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Ward might not be the A side right now but he's still a formidable opponent for anyone in boxing. Despite the hate Ward receives in this forum, he commands a ton of respect amongst his peers, you know the ones that actually have to get into the ring to face him.

A victory over Ward on GGG or Kovalev's resume puts either fighter into the HOF. That alone allows Ward to demand more than 3 million........
      Ward does not even have HOFer in his resume. I am not sure whh beating him will put the wjnner in the HOF.

Comment

Ward hasnt done squat lately. Hasnt beat top 10 guy in almost 4 years.. wants a tune up on the cotto canelo undercard..

Kovalev dictates all terms. Dont matter what hunter says..
        Kovalev is HBOs star along with GGG. New times are here.

Wards p4p ranking is a joke.

Comment

Kovalev needs help from......................................

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.

on how to market his career off the ring. I mean FFS, it writes its freaking self:

1. he's russian.
          2. he's a knockout artist
          3. he can speak english
          4. he has a great personality

how has he not taken advantage of the cold war tension brewing between russian and america?

SAY SOME CRAZY RACIAL CRAP.
          MAKE THIS AMERICA VS RUSSIA AGAIN
          BASH OBAMA.
          NUTHUG PREMIER PUTIN.
          GET SOME RUSSIAN MAFIA TATS. im sure don semyon will approve.

MAKE SOME ANTI GAY COMMENTS TO RILE UP THE UTTERLY IDIOTIC EASILY MANIPULATED LIBERAL LEFT WING POLITICAL CORRECT LUNACY INFECTING AMERICA WHILE DEFENDING THE RUSSIANS SPIRITUAL RIGHT TO HATE GAYS!!!!!

i guarantee you 1 million ppv buys sergei if you listen to my instructions.

i guarantee you sergei.

i put up my sterling archer account if it doesnt happen....

watch what happens sergei.

watch what happens.

1 mill ppv buys.

minimum.

Comment

I think what ward needs to understand is that he needs to take the hit and take a smaller purse so that he can get a big fight. Then once/if he has reestablished himself he can go back to demanding the lion's share and hometown refs etc.

Comment

I hope Kovalev knocks Andres block off!! Little G fans would go ape **** the way Floyd ass lickers did when Hulquez almost bodied Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                Kovalev is on his way to becoming a star but he needs to be able to sell tickets. Having his last fight in Vegas was a mistake by Main Events...they probably took the Vegas site to ensure they wouldn't lose any money, but it was shortsighted.

However, he still is a more popular fighter than Ward but Ward is so delusional that I doubt he would even fight kovalev or anyone else if he will be making less money.
                They need to have him fight in Southern California to see how he goes there. If he can't shift tickets there, then he probably never will.

On the fight, as a fan as long as Kovalev gets his own gloves and a fair ref I don't care about anything else.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 09-25-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

so tired of u fake azz boxing fans only here to tear down fighters I hope u all get permanently banned making these stupid threads

Comment

how is this guy not banned yet is a miracle he adds nothing of value to this forum he's not even a funny just full of hateful bitterness.

Comment

A side kov? You mean selling 1k tickets in Vegas makes you a a side? What about when he fought capparollo and sold 1.5k tickets

Comment

Working...
                      X