No announcement yet.

Who/what do you miss in Bscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    When I was a noob, I always mistaken you as the "The comedian." That King of GIFs like Dorian.
    Back then people on here didn't take what I said seriously and actually seen the funny side of me pretending to be black.

Now I get called ****** because people on here genuinely believe the BS I write

The decline of this forum in the last 5 years has been so dramatic you only realise when you get threads like this.

A few years ago this forum was amazing, could literally sit on here for hours and just laugh,laugh,laugh.

I got in so much **** in University for constantly checking boxingscene on my phone

Comment

I remember The Rock made a comeback in NSB but it doesn't seem like the same guy.

Wow that **** is gold

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        thanks man...

This is ****in amazing..
        These threads need to get bumped for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I miss NE and Bringer. Annie too.

I wasn't around long enough to relate to led but we need some more black power in the lounge.
          Too bad. Were you here already when Boss Lady was active?

Comment

i miss that dude that post pictures with caption of member's handle here.

he had series of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I remember The Rock made a comeback in NSB but it doesn't seem like the same guy.

Wow that **** is gold
              Here is another one of his threads. He only made one post in this thread doe.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=354270

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                And to the newbies, yes it really was a guy who had an alt pretending to be a racist pine tree .
                Racistpinetree was the best poster to ever exist on this forum, he only had like 100 posts then got banned

I think it was rippuh or bendigo alt

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Too bad. Were you here already when Boss Lady was active?
                  Nah but NE gave me the details. She banged someone from here?

That's what he told me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Back then people on here didn't take what I said seriously and actually seen the funny side of me pretending to be black.

Now I get called ****** because people on here genuinely believe the BS I write

The decline of this forum in the last 5 years has been so dramatic you only realise when you get threads like this.

A few years ago this forum was amazing, could literally sit on here for hours and just laugh,laugh,laugh.

I got in so much **** in University for constantly checking boxingscene on my phone

I always thought it was funny how people thought you were Black, and you'd switch it up to guido...they thought you were guido.

I think, the reason people in general hate on you...is because this place has always been loaded with bullies.

Evidence, the NE thing lol.

Either way the cyber thug era was the best. All we ever did was talk fights, crime, hoes etc. Was awesome.

Walt obviously cyberthuggin' was epic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                    Last edited by Run; 12-09-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Where's the racist pine tree threads? I need to see some of those

Comment

Working...
                      X