Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think vs. Mosley is the only time Marg tried to cheat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously not.

Before getting caught Margarito was unstoppable. Then he gets caught before fighting Mosley, Mosley proceeds to completely destroy Margarito.

He gets banned, in his come back fight he fights a bum and can't even knock him out.

I think he has been cheating for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I see alot of non sense on the boards especially with a dumb Gomez and Sanchez thread.

How many of you think that January 2009 was Margs first time trying to cheat?

Hell if Nazim didnt have the eye of the tiger this bastard would still have his gloves loaded.

Poll to come.

Do you think that was first time.

Yes or No.
      stupid thread...

Comment

Why the hell did he cheat anyway he was already favore big time over Shane.
        So was DLH over Pac and Dawson over Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          So was DLH over Pac and Dawson over Pascal
          Yeah those guys also didnt load u their gloves.

Comment

Yeah those guys also didnt load u their gloves.
            What is meant is that being a Favorite doesnt give you the win. There was merit for him wanting to load his gloves against a man like mosley

Comment

I think I can get some more red for this, but...

After what happened before the Mosley fight, it is quite "obvious" for me that Margarito used some illegal things in his gloves in the Cotto fight. Of course I cannot be sure, but it was weird, how Marg (never a big puncher) destroyed Cottos` face in some two rounds (I mean he was really landing some power shots in just two of the 11 rounds). Now take to consideration that Cotto always engaged in wars in his previous fights, but I don`t remember any time, when his face was such a mess...

I know that many people here consider Kermit Cintron a certified cry-baby... But, he said that he had never been hit before like in the II Marg fight... Marg "bulldozered" Cintron in that fight in some 6 rounds. So I think Marg could have cheated in that fight also...

And one more thing... In his comeback fight he was landing shots all night on the head of Garcia, but Garcias` didn`t look like it was going to fell apart...

Comment

I think it was his first time because we know Mosley can take a punch and would have fared better by trying to whether Margarito's storm that most, if not all, of Margarito's opponents.

Comment

hell no!! how u beat the crap outta an unbeaten cotto and then feel like u need 2 cheat 2 win??? hes been a ****in fraud.

Comment

Honestly, although theres no actual evidence i honestly believe he had loaded gloves against Cotto, he came from behind to dominate and hurt Cotto with every punch he threw, that **** seemed suspext before he got caught then when he got caught for me i was sure he used them in that fight.

In other fights i dont know but he was very dominant before he got caught then after he got caught he hasnt looked to dominant, but who knows, i cant be proved but his will have a dark cloud over his legacy forever..

Comment

People who answer no have the intellect of those who frequently are on the brink of losing their life after choking on their spit.

Why would he cheat against a supposedly washed up Mosley, who looked terrible against Mayorga in the fight before, but think that he only needed his ability to beat an undefeated Miguel Cotto, who was P4P ranked, in a make or break fight for his career as a relevant, elite fighter?

It's just SOOOO stupid that anyone thinks that Mosley was the first time that he cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X