Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin didn't know Africa was a Continent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasn't Global Warming been blamed for for the hot weather we've had in the past few years?

Others have ****ed up too, Obama wanted to thank all the previous presidents privatly.

Biden thought jobs is spelled with 3 letters .

Theres more **** ups just listen to the news. They've all said stupid **** but i do agree Palin takes the cake.
    Last edited by ferocity; 11-09-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Palin was borderline ******ed. That **** IS genetic.

Comment

here's the report from fox news

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          Hasn't Global Warming been blamed for for the hot weather we've had in the past few years?

Others have ****ed up too, Obama wanted to thank all the previous presidents privatly.

Biden thought jobs is spelled with 3 letters .

Theres more **** ups just listen to the news. They've all said stupid **** but i do agree Palin takes the cake.
          I know what your saying but those are gaff's and slip ups. A slip of the tongue and saying Iraq instead of Iran (McCain) or misspelling potatoes (Quayle) or saying your quoting Wilson when your actually quoting FDR are benign and easily made.

Her's were very different.

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
          Rest assured those rumors are not true.
          Well honestly I'm not sure. Take for example, if she never interviewed with Gibson or Couric and someone reported that she believed her Foreign experience is good because Alaska is next to Russia and Canada.

If there was no interview I wouldn't have believed something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
            Who cares, she didnt win. The only story worthy is, whats really going in South Africa as we speak and you wont hear one news report about it.
            It's still news worthy because she still may have a future in the Republican Party. She may end up running for president one day.

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
            Rest assured those rumors are not true.
            After the Couric interviews she lost the benefit of the doubt. I didn't believe a lot of the stuff till I saw her say it herself.

Comment

Working...
            X