Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most Ridiculous Red K you've received ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I dunno if this is an alt, a joke, or what.

I've never been banned from posting in NSB.
    Bull**** i remember REED or was it BG warning you not to make c0ck filled thread in NSB but you made it anyway.

but actually you put me on ignore was a good thing, it knock some sense to me. at that time i was lost, i stalk your post even the one from your old account.

Imagine stalking a disgusting old man on the internet, maybe i really deserve this user name.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky...
      New England is the biggest RAT on here without a doubt, the guy is always trying to get people banned, Bostonguy got fed up with him constantly complaining and trying to get posters banned that he started ignoring him.

Then New England runs around trying to attack him calling him a racist if a guy like New England got his way this forum would turn into a PC forum full of sensitive little arse bandits.

well i always stay on his good side but yeah at first i imagine he look like this

Comment

I got them all the time when I first signed up for not being a Pac sperm guzzler. I think like the first 20 reps I got were all red.

The best one though was from JFSTD26 in a thread about the downfall of Tyson and I said something like Tyson didn't have the support system around him and everyone around him was out for his $. And he gave me red I was like WTF, just be a man and admit the reason you hate me and gave me red was because I said you were a delusional Lucas pom Pom waiving d.ick sucking f@got I could respect that

I've given out like 3 reds though, one when someone wrote that he wished went back and was Boxing was better when Promoters and Mangers were ripping off fighters and it's cool for them to end up broke and 2 for racism, I don't even care about it , but at least make it funny. You just come across as a POS if your racist who isn't funny

Comment

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
          Bull**** i remember REED or was it BG warning you not to make c0ck filled thread in NSB but you made it anyway.

but actually you put me on ignore was a good thing, it knock some sense to me. at that time i was lost, i stalk your post even the one from your old account.

Imagine stalking a disgusting old man on the internet, maybe i really deserve this user name.
          Oh, they asked me not to make the really bad threads in there, and deleted a few, but I wasn't banned from there. I make NSB threads on occasion.

Comment

I got red k'd for calling myself a niggga.

Comment

I got red k from //// because I made fun of him for claiming he's "Alpha-Alpha".

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I got red k from //// because I made fun of him for claiming he's "Alpha-Alpha".
                Yeah i got red k from him for calling him an edgelord.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Anorak being a bytch,,,

Red k me for calling him out about wanting the refugees and calling trump and supporters "bigots n racists" but then complained months later about all the terror attacks in Germany... When I pointed out it was the stupid liberal policies that he supported that caused this uptick in terror attacks, he got butthurt and had to red k..

But what to you expect from a loser that's claim to fame was making "bumming" threads in a lounge on a boxing site but he never talks boxing...

I honestly don't have anything against Annie, he can make some funny threads, but dude has the IQ critical thinking skills of my nut sack
                  Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Yea, that prick gave me red k too. He hates being called out on his bull****
                  Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
                  Yeah !! Anorak is definetely an ultra sensitive bucket of rancid period blood, i remember it now why he put me on ignore and gave me red k. last year when annie made a thread in NSB i was joking of ratting him out to the mods knowing mods already banned him from making threads in NSB.

after that i realise that !! Anorak and all that safe space c.unts in american colleges are cut from the same cloth
                  I've noticed that the lounge community has began turning against Anorak. He was at one time one of the most well liked posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I dunno if this is an alt, a joke, or what.

I've never been banned from posting in NSB.
                    Where ever you go I go, champ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                      I once got a red k from the z clan when I posted that I thought the treyvon murder was a tragedy.
                      So it was deserved then

Comment

Working...
                      X