Comments Thread For: Israel Vazquez To Lose His Right Eye After Years of Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    What's wrong with some of you posters? Smdh

Anyways, sounds like the biggest problem he's had was terrible doctors. I wish/hope he could sue but seems unlikely under the circumstances.
    NSB can't even talk about an article like this anymore. it has to be part of some agenda. Most people commenting probably didn't even read.

Absolutely sounds like the doctor's fault. Not much recourse years later, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
      All good. On a side note, if you're in the Syracuse area, you should go check out Lawrence Gabriel at the Holiday Inn on July 30th. He's an outstanding young man and I wish him all the best in his boxing career.
      I saw a total of 2 fights the entire time I lived there. Just moved back to California in February

Comment

Man, this breaks my heart. I'm only holding it together because he seems (sort of) at peace with it. No regrets and all that. But still....

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          This is what us fighters face while you fat deadbeat cuckholds sit around judging athletes. You fat sweaty wheezing Turds.

I'd ignore the dolt. He's known as not being the most brilliant poster on here, by a long shot.

Let's see your medical license, Mr 'Expert'.
          Read the article. All you need is a little comprehension, Mr Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Read the article. All you need is a little comprehension, Mr Expert.
            What are you on about? I read the damn article, and I have good reading comprehension. Maybe you don't.

Comment

And you wonder why fighters are looking to get more money now and look out for their health...after all those wars he now loses his eye and all he gets is posts on a internet forum saying good luck champ..smh

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                And you wonder why fighters are looking to get more money now and look out for their health...after all those wars he now loses his eye and all he gets is posts on a internet forum saying good luck champ..smh
                So fighters should just keep fighting non threatening opponents for outrageous amounts of money? Or are you saying fighters should all fight in a safety first style and not provide any sort of entertainment, further pushing boxing into obscurity?

Comment

Thats fighting, he always went all out in his matches, boxing fans will always respect him cause hes a true warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    So fighters should just keep fighting non threatening opponents for outrageous amounts of money? Or are you saying fighters should all fight in a safety first style and not provide any sort of entertainment, further pushing boxing into obscurity?
                    No i think they should look out for themselves and make sure they are taken care of after boxing

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      What are you on about? I read the damn article, and I have good reading comprehension. Maybe you don't.
                      Apparently you dont.

it was revealed to him that the silicone that had been used on his eye had hardened, creating the vision issues.
                      Does that sound like he's losing his eye because of boxing or because of medical malpractice? Keep reading after what I quoted.

Good reading comprehension you got there.

Comment

Working...
                      X