Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That clown Balotelli needs ****ing off to China asap doe.

They can put up with his antics over in that joke league. He can carry on thinking he's Pele himself over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Will peps style even work in England? LVG played a very possession based game and we often had over 65-70% of the ball but lacked cutting edge.. teams got smart sat back and scored on the break or from a set piece.

Granted we are no Barca/Bayern anymore but are City that great?

I think teams have adapted to that kind of football now.. just look at Spain still have fantastic players but not nearly as effective.. Pep failed at Bayern lets be honest.. you have to win the CL especially as they were treble winners when he turned up

Now that's not to say he wont win the league.. because well look who won it last year? Who's gonna challenge City? Arsenal? lol.. I don't expect Leicester to make top 4.. Spurs are gonna have problems I think especially filled with England players..

United and Chelsea have too much change going on..

Also why the **** are City taking Arsenal players on as advisors or coaches? now Arteta.. it's not bad enough they stole half a team these last 5 years
      Pep will adapt. The patient tiki taka wasn't exactly pure tiki taka with Bayern. The transitions were faster, despite still retaining possession and overloading the midfield and final third with bodies. They played different to Pep's Barcelona really.

I think the same will happen at City. He will become even more direct after realizing that the league is too fast and defenses too stubborn. The transitions will end up even more high paced and it will look a lot like the traditional Barcajax.

I wouldn't be surprised if that old Dirk guy pops back up talking about how Pep made City play like Arsenal pre-2007. (aka Barcajax)

Also, with players like Yaya Toure, you can't exactly sit back and defend from the goal line because he is capable of belting in goals from 20 yards out regularly.
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-08-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        That clown Balotelli needs ****ing off to China asap doe.

They can put up with his antics over in that joke league. He can carry on thinking he's Pele himself over there.
        I would take Balotelli if he wasn't so ****ing dumb.

Never lived up to his potential. Could have been right up there with Neymar right now.

If his transfer price was the same as Pelle, I'd take a shot on him anyways.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-08-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Lazio owner sued Marcelo bielsa for breach of contract. Marcelo bielsa was signed to be head coach at Lazio but two days later he announce he will not coming to rome. the rumor is Bielsa changed his mind to take over the Argentina job after the Olympics after the current argentina coach resign.

“We acknowledge with astonishment the resignation of Marcelo Bielsa, inclusive of his collaborators, in blatant violation of the deal agreed via the contracts signed last week and lawfully deposited with the Lega and the FIGC, according to all the related procedures,” reads a statement on Lazio's site.

“The club reserves the right to take all actions that will protect its rights, and hands the leadership of the team during the preparatory training to Simone Inzaghi.”
          bielsa has history of abandoning club job for national team twice in the past

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            That clown Balotelli needs ****ing off to China asap doe.

I know of a few people that have moved to China for work. But that is because they are adventurous types and have learned Chinese (which takes years).

These footballers are going to turn up there, play their game against a load of Dim Sum salesman. Then go home and shut their front door and that's it. They might get a live-in chef because the food is absolutely dire out there to prepare all their meals (according to pretty much everyone who has ever went there). Not leave the house again until training. Spend vast amounts of time travelling because China is f.ucking huge.

And the Chinese culture is completely alien to anything we have in the west. And most footballers are borderline ******ed. Culture shock would be enormous. Plus they wont try anyway.

I read Ramires. Ramires! Is getting 150K a week - and how much of that is taxed? So you can see why footballers go out there.

For me though - that aint worth it - life is a bit too short. Especially with their money - these are young, successful men. They aren't making the most of it, imo. And like you said if you are hauling in 40K a week after tax the world is your oyster so earning another 60K on top of that to live in the arse-end of nowhere just isn't worth it.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-09-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Pjaca transfer to juve are confirmed 20 mil euros with 2 mil salary, only waiting introduction.

i never seen this guy play even at euros, what kind of midfielder is he? is he good??

Comment

• Pjanic is like Ever Banega.

Even then. 20 million for your most creative player, to a DIRECT rival. Rather than 40 million (Raja) to a club you'll play against 1 time in 20 years in the Champions League group stages.

Stupid club.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Pjanic is like Ever Banega.

Even then. 20 million for your most creative player, to a DIRECT rival. Rather than 40 million (Raja) to a club you'll play against 1 time in 20 years in the Champions League group stages.

Stupid club.
                  is not pjanic. i know miralem pjanic, he's roma player and bosnian . very good free kick taker. juve seal the deal on him 2 weeks ago for 30 mil euro.

I'm asking about Marko Pjaca kroasian who play for dinamo zagreb. people said he had very good euro, but i never seen kroasia's match.
                  Last edited by betmen; 07-11-2016, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• I google search him and found out he's a winger and only 21 years old. if he indeed have very good performance at euro then he is a Gem.

Well done marotta, another young gem you bring to vinovo and he is a handsome mothrfckr

Last edited by betmen; 07-11-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      I google search him and found out he's a winger and only 21 years old. if he indeed have very good performance at euro then he is a Gem.

Well done marotta, another young gem you bring to vinovo.
                      Buying players based off of one international tournament is so 90's.

Comment

Working...
                      X