Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Wilder ices that steroid freak in 3 rounds.
    But not in slow motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Well you keep saying my position wasn't clear, even though the first time we spoke about it - I made it perfectly clear.

And now you're trying to deflect saying what I quoted you was taken out of context, when it wasn't. You have been trying to paint a picture of Fury already being guilty before any proof, because you want the belts to be handed back to Wlad, you even said so yourself.
      and I have consistently had this position:
      You claimed the allegation was garbage at first and now you say you reserve your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        TBH I never thought your groupies would reflect on what you write.
        You got pwnd. Suck it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          Nelsen just called out Mandy on her defending Fury being a drug cheat when all evidence so far suggests he is going to fail in his appeal to have the positive test overturned.

Defending a drug cheat because of his nationality aint no joke.
          Disgusting isn't it?
          The same people who jumped on Povetkin now are playing it safe with Fury
          "Oh, ummm like he is like innocent until proven guilty which even if its proven to be the case well... ehh that's probably because Wladimir thinks he can't beat him, YEAH CONSPIRACY!!"

Fury fans are owning themselves, too easy right now...
          Poor LacedUp he should have stuck with some consistency of being a fan of a boxer David Haye is a good enough athlete that hasn't had to juice up

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            You got pwnd. Suck it up.

That moment when you lose the argument and have nothing left to say

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              You claimed the allegation was garbage at first and now you say you reserve your opinion.
              The quote I gave you was literally the first thing I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                Disgusting isn't it?
                "Oh, ummm like he is like innocent until proven guilty which even if its proven to be the case well... ehh that's probably because Wladimir thinks he can't beat him, YEAH CONSPIRACY!!"

Poor LacedUp he should have stuck with some consistency of being a fan of a boxer David Haye is a good enough athlete that hasn't had to juice up
                I definitely didn't "jump" on Povetkin. That's a pure lie.

All I EVER said on that case is that it definitely wasn't Wilder's fault.

Comment

• debating lacedup is like arguing with a brick wall.

he was getting 'pwned' for 30 pages and still insisted dillian whyte was clearly better than takam

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I definitely didn't "jump" on Povetkin. That's a pure lie.

All I EVER said on that case is that it definitely wasn't Wilder's fault.
                    As it stands their was not enough in Povetkin's system to in fact register as a fail. Wilder cancelled the fight and is facing a law suit for reasons he will have to explain in a court room.

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                    Disgusting isn't it?

Laced Up is actually friends with the guy who confirmed it in the UK, Matt Cristie of Boxing News yet still claims Fury has not failed a test. British fan boys are the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      debating lacedup is like arguing with a brick wall.

he was getting 'pwned' for 30 pages and still insisted dillian whyte was clearly better than takam
                      He's still playing that card. Wait until you see him arguing with Parker detractors calling AJ out for taking a soft mandatory in Parker, Parker will be an ATG. Dude is like a glass book, transparent.

His agendas reek of boiled ham, not least his latest, defending a British drug cheat due to his nationality.

Comment

Working...
                      X