Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Manager Wants Full Investigation on Fury Doping Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Look there's no smoke without fire....most tabloids would never print this kind of report if there is no substance to ......it would cost millions in damages that's for sure, now what I will say ...what I wil say the fighters that take steroids the most are the ones who struggle to make weight or to get fit....toney,Ortiz,Browne and like it or not fury is not genetically gifted when it comes to being fit or in shape...so be warned for some bad news because there's a good chance it's true and if it is I would be ashamed if I was denium,yours truly or that mug vinnykin ....and throwing insults at Joshua could well and truly come back to haunt you.....I wouldn't put it past fury because he's hardly the brightest star in the galaxy
    Ok mate, it's in the Sunday Mirror, so it must be true. Lol. And I haven't been throwing any insults at AJ, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Is that what that was about?? FFS, I've read for years that Wlad used to dope but never knew when or what it was. I knew about Vitali back from 20 years ago but didn't realize these goobs were just declaring that Wlad was guilty by proxy.
      It's because a lot of our members project their own insecurity on to fighters who have a bit of muscle on them. If they have muscle, that means they're using steroids. Maybe they do, maybe they don't.

It doesn't take magic to have the arms of a Wlad Klitschko, other then not being a lazy ass with a dad bod diet.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
        Fury is a disgrace for boxing. First ****phobic and antisemitic comments now doping.....Hope he gets banned and never fights again.Just a brainless redneck.
        The thing about Fury's alleged steroid use is that he would about break even with the PED help. He is a lazy sloth like so many others who got caught (see James Toney, Fernando Vargas and mayorga). Some of them even use PED's for weight loss alone, which doesn't necessarily help them in the ring.

Nothing beats hard work and all year around consistency, which takes mental strength (see Hopkins, mayweather, Wlad to name a few).

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Ok mate, it's in the Sunday Mirror, so it must be true. Lol. And I haven't been throwing any insults at AJ, btw.
          Look kaffa out of all the true fury fans you've always seemed the most level headed and more knowledgeable guy when it comes to knowing the sweet science ...and that's not just heavyweights but generally all weights so I will give you a pass....I'm not saying you have to belive that paper all I'm saying is with the papers are now with massive libel cases and payouts they very rarely publish articles if there is nothing in it.....now what we have to consider is this ukada never denied the report and just said they can't comment on an ongoing investigation which if true spells bad news for fury because if they are then there has been some kind foul play done by fury because otherwise he wouldn't be under scrutiny....to be honest I know it's not been you throwing insults but the other in the fury gang must be thinking to themselves why did I open my mouth and the old bible saying he who casts the first stone ....if it's true then fury has well and truly ruined his career for good

Comment

Look kaffa out of all the true fury fans you've always seemed the most level headed and more knowledgeable guy when it comes to knowing the sweet science ...and that's not just heavyweights but generally all weights so I will give you a pass....I'm not saying you have to belive that paper all I'm saying is with the papers are now with massive libel cases and payouts they very rarely publish articles if there is nothing in it.....now what we have to consider is this ukada never denied the report and just said they can't comment on an ongoing investigation which if true spells bad news for fury because if they are then there has been some kind foul play done by fury because otherwise he wouldn't be under scrutiny....to be honest I know it's not been you throwing insults but the other in the fury gang must be thinking to themselves why did I open my mouth and the old bible saying he who casts the first stone ....if it's true then fury has well and truly ruined his career for good
            Well thanks for the kind words but I have to take issue with you on the bolded. Just because somebody is being investigated does NOT mean they must be guilty. It doesn't take 15 months to analyse a sample. Even if this story is accurate, there must be some kind of doubt or ambiguity somewhere in the procedure, otherwise Tyson and Hughie would both have had their licences suspended by now.

Tyson, allegedly, was tested while training for his fight with Wlad. What would be the point of testing somebody prior to a fight, then not saying anything and allowing the fight to go ahead anyway after a definite positive for something like nandrolone?

Imagine what would happen if UKAD and the BBBoC took no action after a fighter tested positive for roids, and somebody got killed or put into a coma as a result.

You should wait until you know the facts of the matter before condemning anybody, otherwise YOUR words might come back to haunt you!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Name me the fighters that Wlad Klitschko has not fought from circa 2006-2015 who were supposed to be credible threats but weren't mandatories.

Thanks in advance.
              Then we will just argue about who is really credible. There are two types of people in this world, those who would snort a line of coke off Wlad's pecker (you) and people who dont do drugs or alcohol and can see with clear vision (me)

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                UKAD is pretty slow at these things. Remember it took over a year before it was revealed that Tony Thompson got popped in the first Price fight.
                The BBBoC banned Thompson from fighting in the UK for 18 months, which was all they could do, because he wasn't licensed by them. By the time his ban was revealed, 18 months later, it had already expired.

Fury is licensed by the BBBoC, so if he'd been banned, even without any announcement being made, we would know all about it, because he wouldn't have been allowed to fight Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Well thanks for the kind words but I have to take issue with you on the bolded. Just because somebody is being investigated does NOT mean they must be guilty. It doesn't take 15 months to analyse a sample. Even if this story is accurate, there must be some kind of doubt or ambiguity somewhere in the procedure, otherwise Tyson and Hughie would both have had their licences suspended by now.

Tyson, allegedly, was tested while training for his fight with Wlad. What would be the point of testing somebody prior to a fight, then not saying anything and allowing the fight to go ahead anyway after a definite positive for something like nandrolone?

Imagine what would happen if UKAD and the BBBoC took no action after a fighter tested positive for roids, and somebody got killed or put into a coma as a result.

You should wait until you know the facts of the matter before condemning anybody, otherwise YOUR words might come back to haunt you!
                  They won't haunt me beczuse one I don't follow fury and secondly I don't want him to be found guilty because it's gonna ruin his career and lastly I want to see AJ knock him clean out and if he is found guilty then it robs me seeing that.......all I can say is you don't know the full story cause your only a minion and neither do I ..the furys have gone into hiding now which seems very worrying ....I'm just reminding the fury clueless gang all the steroid abuse that they have been branding joshua with which at this point looks prety ironic...start supporting another fighter if I was you

Comment

Your guys under investigation for cheating so stop trying to pass the blame onto somebody else ....now you dumbo,kafkod,denium have all gone into hiding...best thing you can do is crawl back down that caravan hole and keep quiet
                    fury is tested year round.

Wlad insists on only being tested after fights.

Say what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                      Don't act as though when Fury deserves to be reprimanded for his outbursts in front of women and children he is being treated unfairly, unjust and differently to how anyone else would be, take Haye And Chisora they're dealt with similarly.

You're so clouded in your judgement by biases its impossible to rationalely debate British boxers with you, honestly. Showing bias towards fighters because of nationality especially in regards to doping is whack, you're a really sad individual. Get yourself a girlfriend, immediately, it may sound daunting but you're a handsome guy, I know you've likely many deep insecurities but if you really set your mind to it you'll lose your virginity to a women.
                      Ok so what happened to Haye exactly? What happened to Haye when he likened his fight against Harrison to gang rape? What happened to him when he street fought Chisora in front of everyone? Nothing is the answer.

Fury has been fined to for saying **** in a presser. Big deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X