No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux in Doubt? Darchinyan Standing By

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    Rigondeaux apparently signed a 3 year promotional contract with Caribe in 2009 with an automatic 3 year renewal(1). Then in 2010, Caribe and Top Rank reached a Co-promotional agreement in which Top Rank is the main promoter. However in July 2012, Top Rank decides to cut out Caribe and Manager Hyde by negotiating a deal with Rigo directly. Hyde won his injunction but Caribe failed theirs, setting up Rigo vs Marroquin.

Bob Arum should just settle with Caribe if they have rights to Rigo. Arum or Rigo owes them a cut of the fighters purses and promotion. The old man likes to play too many games with contracts. It is his fault if this fight doesn't go through.

(1)Source:http://www.royblack.com/files/news/C...ns_lawsuit.pdf
    But why is Rigondeaux insisting on TR settling with Caribe? Does he think he's gonna get sued or something?

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Where are all those mental midget Rigo fans who popped off every single day calling Donaire a duck?? Looks like the **** hit the fan and pasted their faces with crap. Better hope Rigo signs but that still isn't going to change how stupid they looked calling Donaire the duck!
    The rigotard movement is in crisis.

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
    First of all, Darchinyan was not knocked out !!! it was a TKO.
    Come on man, he couldn't even properly get up he was a knocked out as Zab was against Tszyu.

Comment

• Where is the Angry Cuban, I'm keen to hear his take on this

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
        Where is the Angry Cuban, I'm keen to hear his take on this
        This thread is surprisingly empty..... Only a few of the usual suspects.... Not really too much to say tbh

My best guess especially if he doesn't sign.?.?.?
        Last edited by MJ223; 02-06-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
          Where is the Angry Cuban, I'm keen to hear his take on this
          He is either in a straight jacket or on suicide watch or both.

Comment

• And BARFIOS is on perminant damage control which is like 3 people in a pit of 200 snakes and trying to tell everyone there is nothing to be concerned with, lol. Well, actually, BARFIOS is on perminant damage control but only for a certain kind of boxer which goes without saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              This thread is surprisingly empty..... Only a few of the usual suspects.... Not really too much to say tbh

My best guess especially if he doesn't sign.?.?.?
              Here's my post from earlier in the thread:

Rigo better sign that damn contract NOW!

Arum's right, it's craziness!

What else is there to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Big Respect to you man... I see only flowmos trying to spin it around.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  Big Respect to you man... I see only flowmos trying to spin it around.
                  Thanks.

I've been accused of trying to spin shit before on other topics, but I call it as I see it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I try to be as honest and objective as possible.

If Rigo allows this opportunity to slip through his fingers, he has no one to blame but himself. He gets no sympathy from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Come on CG..... You know that post wasn't directed at you..... Ur by far the best Rigo fan here

Nothing to argue/debate about here but I will catch you on the next one whether it be Donaire/Rigo or the next subject

Comment

• This makes you miss guys like Jose Naples who I saw and loved in film before my time and a young Joel Cassamayor. I used to enjoy watching Diosbelys Hurtado.

Comment

Working...
                      X