Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    People wanna critize and speculate on Mayweather who is actually taking enhanced testing yet no one is even bringing up the other big fish Pacquiao. Lol keep discrediting him because the legend keeps growing.
    Enhanced testing my ass. Your hero tested positive three times according to the article. His three opponents were not informed. They alerted GBP and did something about it. These rumors will always be there until Mayweather and GBP do something about it.

Comment

I guess if hear say is all you need...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...her-and-mosley

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Enhanced testing my ass. Your hero tested positive three times according to the article. His three opponents were not informed. They alerted GBP and did something about it. These rumors will always be there until Mayweather and GBP do something about it.
        According to this article? LOL. Show me a reputable article and ill believe it. You kids living in a Fantasy.

Comment

n acording to pacs sparring partner he shot steriods n pacs ass

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            n acording to pacs sparring partner he shot steriods n pacs ass
            And team Pac responded to the allegations ferociously. Mayweather/GBP kept quiet. Apples and bananas.

Silence = Guilty

Comment

And team Pac responded to the allegations ferociously. Mayweather/GBP kept quiet. Apples and bananas.

Silence = Guilty
              because it was such bs no one has ever askd floyd about it

silence from reporters=bull****

Comment

According to this article? LOL. Show me a reputable article and ill believe it. You kids living in a Fantasy.

Comment

So that doesn't validate their credibility as a testing agency? What was your little d1ck argument again? That USADA isn't trustworthy? What exactly is the problem with USADA that little congressboy coward can't be tested by them?

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  they exposed lance armstrong because of testimonies from people who are or used to be connected to him...their testing didn't do **** to bring down lance.

Comment

Oh yeah, it was so ferocious that Pac never went near OST ever again.

Good thing his camp lied about Marquez refusing to be tested for their 4th fight.

Really won them a lot of credibility.

You know, like Freddie and his 'just joking' lame a$$ phucking excuse.

Silence = Guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      GBP isnt going to work with VADA again. Remember after Peterson tested positive they didnt even notify Shafer. So Amir and GBP are going around thinking the fight was still on when they knew the fight would be cancelled. That ship with VADA has sailed.
                      and did you remember that its GBP's fault? GBP did not sign the contract allowing GBP to be notified about the result right away? forgot about that?

And after that peterson-khan, VADA again do the testing and Berto got busted! two of their boxers were caught in two succeeding occasions. Because VADA always sent results to the commission, GBP cant do anything but to cancel the fight...

On Morales fight, GBP and USADA hide the positive results to NYSC so the commission can't cancel the fight. They only let the commission knows about the positive until a day before the fight which is impossible to cancel the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X