No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Mundine: Everything Geale Does, I Do Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Mundine: Everything Geale Does, I Do Better

Supremely confident former champion Anthony Mundine (44-4, 26KOs) refuses to believe he can lose his January 30 world title fight against fellow Australian Daniel Geale (28-1, 15KOs), the IBF's middleweight king.

Mundine, 37, believes a win over Geale in Sydney later this month will put him in line for big fights and big pay days. Mundine won a close split decision over Geale in 2009.

And he's certain he'll take care of Geale to open those doors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anthony Mundine is irrelevant in this sport. Retire Mundine, you piece of garbage. You are an unlikeable, egosistical nobody.

Comment

There's no way this guy believes the garbage he spews.

Comment

this is like when he called out floyd and floyd literally never heard of him.

Comment

Geale went to Germany, fought a local hero and won. Twice.

You went to Germany, fought a local hero and got KTFO. By a pillow handed Ottke. You should be ashamed and hide forever.

Comment

Does anyone actually give Geale a chance. He gets a couple of lucky decisions against paper champs from a weak division who were well past their best and the anti-Mundine press and public hail him as a boxing superstar. He has not beaten one decent boxer who has gone on to win a fight. Mundine will be way too classy for Geale.

Comment

Geale has improved and Mundine has gone backwards and 160 is to light for Mundine his best boxing has been at 168, both are not much compared to the elite , I,ll be suprised if at 37 Mundine can win this , I actually thought Geale won their first fight and got robbed .

Comment

Mundine is a ***** ass racist ****sucker *******. I cannot stand that sob. I am sick of hearing his racist comments too. His ***** ass was KOed by ****** punching Sven Ottke who could not bust a grape so he needs to shut his mouth. I hope Geale brutally beats him into retirement.

MUNDINE YOU ARE A ***** ASS ******

Comment

Originally posted by impartial View Post
                  Does anyone actually give Geale a chance. He gets a couple of lucky decisions against paper champs from a weak division who were well past their best and the anti-Mundine press and public hail him as a boxing superstar. He has not beaten one decent boxer who has gone on to win a fight. Mundine will be way too classy for Geale.
                  Hey Anthony, how are you doing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Geale has improved and Mundine has gone backwards and 160 is to light for Mundine his best boxing has been at 168, both are not much compared to the elite , I,ll be suprised if at 37 Mundine can win this , I actually thought Geale won their first fight and got robbed .
                    I wouldnt say robbed, it was a very close fight. 2 commentators had Mundine winning before the decision was even announced, then 2 of the 3 judges also had Mundine winning, i personally had it a draw first time then watching the replay i had Mundine up by 2, the knock down in the second round made the difference. It was one of the best fights i've ever seen between 2 aussies, toe to toe for 12 rounds. Its unfortunate that a great fight like that is overshadowed by peoples hatred of one man, i'm not sayin you're hatin but just in general.

This time around i would probably favor Geale, maybe even by late stoppage, im just not sure if Mundine could do 12 fast pace rounds which is what Geale will bring, but no one should write off Mundine, love him or hate him he can fight. I cant wait, it will be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X