No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Holds Court With New Title in Bolton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    I'm 28 and have never boxed in my life. If I started now I'm pretty sure I could grab one of these bull**** titles.

Jose Sulaiman dreams of a day where every man has a home, a car, a family and a WBC title.
    LMFAO

Comment

Amir is cool, he takes his lumps, his zero is long gone and I think he's better for it. It's that crappy WBC that bugs me. Make every fight for a title of some sort and hand out belts like pop corn. Shame and Sulaiman never met, but it follows him like his shaddow.

Comment

he should have organised an open top bus to parade the belt around bolton

Comment

Every man and his mother has belt these days.... Ludicrous

Comment

i'm starting to think there is an agenda with these Khan "articles"

every single one is clearly headlined to lure out the haters.

Comment

haha all roads lead to king khan

Comment

Khans a fool i've heArd stories of him flaunting his british commonwealth title when was younger taking it everywhere he went and even showing it off at bolton football games. Good boxer but hes such a clown

Comment

What kind of belt can stephen smith possibly have?

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                    he should have organised an open top bus to parade the belt around bolton
                    Naaw, way too discreet. Too ... too humble.

We're talking about Amir King fokin' Khan! how about lunch at Buckingham Palace and then a parade at Wembley?.

He is just hilarious!

I cannot imagine what he'd do if he happens to win a Garcia rematch

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                      Every man and his mother has belt these days.... Ludicrous
                      WBC is slowly but surely losing it's place as the most prestigious world title. Why did it just pick Khan out of nowhere to give its silver title to? Evem tjough it means nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X