Collapse
No announcement yet.

The adult industry is no joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugly *****es, get done bad. cute girls get the good deals.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      ugly *****es, get done bad. cute girls get the good deals.
      only the smart ones tho who knows their drawing power. look at jenna jameson, never done **** and never had sex with a black man

and shes the biggest star the pron industry has ever known.

Last edited by KING MEAT; 03-27-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

yea jennas ballin.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Insid...ons-Home-Video

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          ***** in there complaining she didnt want to do a scene but couldnt resist the money.. thats life *****! you think other ppl dont have days when we are so sick of work we wanna drop dead but go anyways bcuz we need the money?

**** is for lazy ppl, lets be real. it has its downsides and upsides just like any other profession. the upside is you can be a lazy, talentless hoe and get paid good money to do something anyone could do. you wanna make that kind of money elsewhere you need to have a talent and/or work hard. you lazy hoes choose not to so you pay in other ways. thats life.

think ppl gon pay you good money to lay back and scratch your messed up, parts falling off ass? think again..
          This...............

Comment

Oh my! I didn't know about this!

WOW Breaking news 101!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              ***** in there complaining she didnt want to do a scene but couldnt resist the money.. thats life *****! you think other ppl dont have days when we are so sick of work we wanna drop dead but go anyways bcuz we need the money?

**** is for lazy ppl, lets be real. it has its downsides and upsides just like any other profession. the upside is you can be a lazy, talentless hoe and get paid good money to do something anyone could do. you wanna make that kind of money elsewhere you need to have a talent and/or work hard. you lazy hoes choose not to so you pay in other ways. thats life.

think ppl gon pay you good money to lay back and scratch your messed up, parts falling off ass? think again..
              No, not that simple. These women (not all but most) are preyed upon by men who promise them things they can never deliver. Also, a lot of these young girls come from really messed up backgrounds, abuse, drugs, rape etc.

I tend to be more sensitive because I have seen the **** industry first hand because of homeboys that work in it (behind the scenes) and they tell me stories that are really fuked up.

It's true, at the end you have to chose what to do for yourself but when your young, not really smart to begin with and have serious mental issues, it's not a good mix.

I saw some **** chick named Bella Dona in an interview and she talked about getting raped and all kinds of fuked up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

is she a friend of yours, Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  only the smart ones tho who knows their drawing power. look at jenna jameson, never done **** and never had sex with a black man

and shes the biggest star the pron industry has ever known.

Jenna is a rarity.

She came before the internet boom when people still bought adult videos in the store and at places like tower records. Now **** doesn't make much money, because people can get it free online.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    No, not that simple. These women (not all but most) are preyed upon by men who promise them things they can never deliver. Also, a lot of these young girls come from really messed up backgrounds, abuse, drugs, rape etc.

I tend to be more sensitive because I have seen the **** industry first hand because of homeboys that work in it (behind the scenes) and they tell me stories that are really fuked up.

It's true, at the end you have to chose what to do for yourself but when your young, not really smart to begin with and have serious mental issues, it's not a good mix.

I saw some **** chick named Bella Dona in an interview and she talked about getting raped and all kinds of fuked up ****.

You are correct but I don't pity these girls and you shouldn't feel sorry for them either.

Don't feel sorry for them because NOBODY FORCED them to do ****s, they did it out of their own free will, the ones you should feel sorry for are those girls from third world countries who are forced to be in the sex industry.

The majority of the chicks in **** have mental problems, and also crave attention and are lazy. They use drugs because they need something to help them zone out, only weak people rely on drugs to feel better.

There was some **** girl smoking hot and she said the reason she did **** was cause the money was good and she was lazy, she said she didn't want to work a 9 to 5 job at walmart while going to school because she said that is embarrassing. They even have a deluded sense of reality, when asked what do they want in the future a lot of them say to settle down with a classy rich guy and have a family an kids.

What a world we live in when working an honest job is more embarrassing to girls than doing **** with dirty strange men. Thank Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian for this trend.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Jenna is a rarity.

She came before the internet boom when people still bought adult videos in the store and at places like tower records. Now **** doesn't make much money, because people can get it free online.
                      Some girls still make good bank. I'm talking about 100,000-175,000 a year. It's still pretty lucrative.

Comment

Working...
                      X