Collapse
No announcement yet.

Responding to 'Israeli ground forces' thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rioting makes allah VERY happy. ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Yes people, that's France. Beautiful, eh?

And for those people talking about how Israelis were cheering the bombs going off in Gaza, need I remind you of this...

"Our war with the descendants of apes & pigs (Jews) is a war of religion and faith. Long live Fatah!"

Fatah is supposed to be the more moderate of the two main political parties in the Gaza Strip, lol. It's Hamas that's in power now.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. - Sahih Muslim 41:6981

Talking stones & trees. Crazy ****!

And now, for the 'funny picture of the day'...

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
      If Freedom is anti Israel then takingaim is anti Palestine.
      I'm anti-stupidity, anti-lies, anti-hypocrisy, and anti-Islam. I cannot be anti-a piece of land. There has never been a country called 'Palestine'.

His arguement is that other muslims are killing each other, well hold on a second half the world has been killing each other for god knows how long, Mexican drug cartels have commited over god knows how many thousand murders in the last 5yrs.
      No moron, my argument is that Muslims are outraged by Israel doing what it's currently doing (which is in response to Hamas & co's actions), but they're not in the slightest bit outraged by Muslim extremists slaughtering their fellow Muslims every single day. I KNOW you understand this, dummy, so stop playing around.

And it's not just that Muslims are "killing each other", it's that they're MASSACRING each other, in many parts of the world, AND during Ramadan (pro-Palestine types like to bring up Ramadan when talking about Israel's actions in Gaza now, by saying 'how dare Israel do this, AND during Ramadan!).

You're still yet to provide a counter-argument as to why I'm wrong by making this point. You just talk about how other people are killing, which makes no sense at all. Bringing up Mexican cartels **** you're so stupid. LOL

The simple fact of the matter is ISRAEL are wrong they're ****ing cowards hiding behind the wealth they have stolen from the US which is Israels b1tch. Hamas rockets are like pellets compared to the missiles and targeted strikes them ****ing twats across the border are shooting at them.
      There you go again - expressing outrage at Israel's actions (which was brought on by Hamas & co's launching of rockets & mortars), but you're not expressing any outrage over the 150,000+ Muslims slaughtered in Syria over the past 3 years; the slaughter of 90+ Muslims in Afghanistan last week in a car bomb; the slaughter of 100 Muslims in Nigeria a few days ago by Boko Haram... and the countless other attacks that take place across the Muslim world, every single week.

If the rockets are like pellets, then why does Hamas & co. continue to launch them, hmmmmm?

Oh and btw Israels fired air-strikes into hospitals with dying kids, how the **** do you justify that?

Obviously I dont expect an anti Palestinian to understand this however.
      It's already well established now that Hamas & co. launch their attacks from civilian areas, so I'm willing to bet that the hospital you're referring to was being used as a rocket launching pad by your Hamas heroes.

And Badzi, dear Badzi... you don't care about those kids. You know how I know you don't care about them? Because you're not upset about the children killed by Muslim extremists. Now, suddenly, you're outraged when Israel does it. It's fake. You're a fake. All of you 'pro-Palestine' types are fakes. And you damn well know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        OP - Paid by the government to post his Zionist agenda and justify bombs dropped on Hospitals. A sick human being attempting to justify the slaughter of human beings.
        ROFLMAO!!! "it's teh J00Z!!!!11!!1"... priceless ****.

Still, no counter-argument coming from you. You have NONE. You know I'm right, so that must ****ing burn you.

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        Im pretty sure that takingaim has been hired by the israeli government to spread propaganda all over the internet.
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Yea, the whole charter of Hamas is really disturbing. They are basically a hardcore Islamic organization that sole purpose is to destroy the state of Israel.

So I don't think they will stop, or give a flying fuk about peace. It breaks my heart to see what is happening to those innocent Palestinian children, but Israel has the right to defend itself and I personally blame Hamas for this because they continue to launch rocket attacks.

Of course I don't care too much for Netanyahu either, since he has a lust for war as well. So this **** isn't going to end well.

That's one of the 'spiritual leaders' of Fatah (the other main political party in the Gaza Strip), which is supposed to be the more liberal of the two parties.

Comment

Population of Gaza 2000 - 1.1 million
            Population of Gaza 2011 - 1.6 million
            Population of Gaza 2014 - 1.8 million

GENOCIDE!!1!!!11!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              USA Today reports Israel is hiring university students to support them in internet discussions.

I just found this from a couple of years ago:

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...nline-content/

This explains why I put takingaim on ignore.
              The pro-Palestine types are so desperate, they're now claiming I'm being paid by teh J00z to post the stuff I'm posting. LOL

But anyway, Freedom, that wouldn't explain why you put me on ignore. You put me on ignore because you have no argument to respond with because you know I'm right.

I don't have you on ignore. You're free to post in this thread, so go on, argue against everything I'm saying. Prove me wrong. What are you waiting for?

Comment

I'm being paid by Israel to post on a boxing site, according to Freedom (and others). LOOOOOOOOL

You can't make stupidity like this up. You just can't.

Comment

if palestine never existed then why does israel have palestinians trapped in the west bank, gaza, and why are many more palestinians still living in refugee camps in countries like lebanon? why can't palestinians return to the land of israel and own a home with their families and live peacefully like they used to?

Comment

israel needs to stop pushing palestinians around. you can look now and say how israel is just defending itself, but ask yourself why are palestinians so hostile towards israel? they didn't just wake up one day and decided jews were the enemy. jews and arabs lived peacefully for many years. iran has a large jewish community but they've never been persecuted against.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      if palestine never existed then why does israel have palestinians trapped in the west bank, gaza, and why are many more palestinians still living in refugee camps in countries like lebanon? why can't palestinians return to the land of israel and own a home with their families and live peacefully like they used to?
                      Palestine is a region, not a country. Like how the Caucasus is a region, not a country. There has never been a country called 'Palestine'. It's a made up nationality.

Comment

Working...
                      X