Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko 3 fights and 1 WBO featherweight belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    winning a vacant title is not hard man..there are literally like 8 titles with the regular,interim,super etc etc a fighter can win...now win the "LINEAL" title and we are talking
    Which is why a fighter wins a title in his 3rd pro fight every other weekend, right, it's super easy

Russell was the next American great thing, with the fastest hands in boxing, so I can see why you're so bitter

Comment

It's an impressive accomplishment no doubt. Great start to his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        He still did what 99.999% of boxers not only will not do, but would never even attempt such a feat.
        Didnt rigo won his title like in 7 or 8 fights or something like that ?

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        Not impressed at all?! Seriously? Regardless of how many fights that he has had, the due showed he had the goods.

Speed, counter punching, aggressiveness, ring smarts, power, stamina. Jesus, people were d*ck riding Russell before this fight, now act like he was a bum. SMH
        Im not saying the guy is not talented or anything like that. Im just not impressed about the fact that they have to lie about how many profesional fights he have to make a publicity stunt about him winning the title.

He have very good skills, he needs to learn how to fight the 3 minutes of the round and he will be a force.

Comment

Which is why a fighter wins a title in his 3rd pro fight every other weekend, right, it's super easy

Russell was the next American great thing, with the fastest hands in boxing, so I can see why you're so bitter
          That wasnt his 3rd fight and you know it! Thats a farce!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
            Try again...

Comment

He won the interim title in his 7th, the full WBA title in his 9th and became unified, lineal champion in his 12th.

Comment

Try again...
                Originally posted by PBP View Post
                He won the interim title in his 7th, the full WBA title in his 9th and became unified, lineal champion in his 12th.
                Like I said something like that!

Loma winning a title in his 3rd fight is a lie and a farce!

Comment

That wasnt his 3rd fight and you know it! Thats a farce!
                  He fought in a semi-pro WSB, where he was only allowed to face other amateurs

Have it your way, of course there's nothing impressive in winning a title in your 8th fight, against the next great fighter, happens all the time. Felix Verdejo just did it last week I think

Comment

Bitter? i was never a Russell fan nor thought he was going to be great...Lomo is an excellent fighter and should have a nice career..just stating that the historic thing isnt even history as he just won a vacen title...he is not "THE CHAMP" Sorry but the nationalistic crap doesnt fly with me at all

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Bitter? i was never a Russell fan nor thought he was going to be great...Lomo is an excellent fighter and should have a nice career..just stating that the historic thing isnt even history as he just won a vacen title...he is not "THE CHAMP" Sorry but the nationalistic crap doesnt fly with me at all
                      So historically he hasn't actually won a title? If it's not so impressive, why doesn't it happen all the time, there's so many belts doe

Comment

Working...
                      X