No announcement yet.

Most Exciting Fighters in Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rage of Wodan View Post
    Yes, I said Lomachenko. His future is very bright and I can't wait till he starts getting comfortable in the ring. They say what makes Flyod great is his tireless work ethic. I think Lomachenko tops even Floyd in this category. The kid has a motor that doesn't quit. Potential ATG in the making.
    lomachenko is more technical and is kind of a clincher. he is a future good fighter who hasn't proved himself yet but on a scale of excitement 1 to 10 hes prolly a 2

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      you like fighters who clinch , good for you brah, go watch some gay ****
      That was his second pro fight. And i'm pretty sure that was to avoid getting punched in the nuts again, or lack of experience etc.
      I can tell your dumb ass doesn't know anything about Lomachenko. Before that fight, has he ever been known to be a clincher? You talk without knowing, that makes you ignorant. You will see me ***** non stop about clinchers/huggers. Trust me. And Lomachenko is not one of these types.
      Watch his amateur fights. You'll see what he's about. Have you noticed his amateur record? Pretty much ATG on that level. Talent can't be denied.

Comment

Also, what's your problem? Did I ever say anything to offend you to provoke that childish response? I named three fighters there, and the other two don't clinch at all. I think you have personal issues with Lomachenko. Like a jealous or resentful woman. Eat **** ******.

Comment

That was his second pro fight. And i'm pretty sure that was to avoid getting punched in the nuts again, or lack of experience etc.
          I can tell your dumb ass doesn't know anything about Lomachenko. Before that fight, has he ever been known to be a clincher? You talk without knowing, that makes you ignorant. You will see me ***** non stop about clinchers/huggers. Trust me. And Lomachenko is not one of these types.
          Watch his amateur fights. You'll see what he's about. Have you noticed his amateur record? Pretty much ATG on that level. Talent can't be denied.
          Amateur record? lol then I guess that makes Rigo a top exciting fighter

Comment

Dude calm de fak down, did i say anything to you. I follow professional fighting and not amatures, even tho i box myself. What I have seen of Lomachenko is that he is not exciting and yes he might be a good fighter in the future but he is not GOATmaterial right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              Amateur record? lol then I guess that makes Rigo a top exciting fighter
              It makes Rigo a "real" prospect and means he has great potential. Which I believe we already are witnessing. Correct? Does Loma fight like Rigo? Far from it.
              Loma attacks with lightning quickness, and laser precision .. in and out, BAM, POW, SMACK, THUD! Four and five punch combos. GTFO ... "boring". PFFFFT

Comment

Golovkin
                Manny
                Brandon rios
                Maidana
                Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                  Dude calm de fak down, did i say anything to you. I follow professional fighting and not amatures, even tho i box myself. What I have seen of Lomachenko is that he is not exciting and yes he might be a good fighter in the future but he is not GOATmaterial right now.
                  I wasn't talking to you. With his skill and ability and work ethic .. the sky is the limit for him. thats what i'm saying. And I think he's exciting based solely on his athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    you like fighters who clinch , good for you brah, go watch some gay ****
                    So how you a Hopkins fan bro??? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      So how you a Hopkins fan bro??? Lol
                      Precisely. *****-Hop sucks the worst. Or second worst .. after Ward.

Not to mention, against "salido" I had Lomachenko winning the fight 116-112. The one judge had it 115-113.
                      Lomachenko landed more total punches (164 to 142) at a much higher percentage (37% to 22%). He landed less Power shots (105 to 137) but at a much better percentage (44% to 25%). Lomachenko had Salido hurt badly in the 12th while never being hurt himself. This while being outweighed by 15lbs. In other words if you like fighters who swing wildly with little thought you probably thought Salido won, or is "exciting". On the other hand if you like fighters who use their superior footwork, balance and defence to get into position to land smart accurate shots you probably thought Lomachenko won.
                      Last edited by Rage of Wodan; 04-02-2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X