Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tavoris Cloud vs Adonis Stevenson = Could this be a War? FOTY candidate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavoris Cloud vs Adonis Stevenson = Could this be a War? FOTY candidate?

Am I the only who's really excited about this fight?

Stylistically this is a great match-up. Unless Stevenson lands that vicious left hand in the first round and basically catch him cold. I think we're in for one hellava fight.

I do hope Stevenson looks good and wins by KO but his chin is still suspect and I want to see how he deals with Cloud's come forward aggressive non stop punching style. Stevenson is quick and is a good counter puncher and also enjoys going toe to toe so this should a very entertaining fight.
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 09-26-2013, 01:46 PM.

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

Stylistically this is a great match-up. Unless Stevenson lands that viscious left hand in the first round and basically catch him cold. I think we're in for one hellava fight.

I do hope Stevenson looks good and wins by KO but his chin is still suspect and I want to see how he deals with Cloud's come forward aggressive non stop punching style. Stevenson is quick and is a good counter puncher and also enjoys going toe to toe so this should a very entertaining fight.
    I LOVE this freaking fight. It has that Lyle-Shavers, Lyle-Foreman, Jackson-McClellan feel to it. Not saying these guys are at that caliber right now; just the nature of a pure puncher's duel for the Light Heavy crown. Love it.

Comment

Lets hope it isn't a PDL Gonzalez type fight where both guys know one mistake and it's endgame

Comment

Both huge punchers, plus great chins add to this insane fight. Great stuff

Comment

going to be a sick fight

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

Stylistically this is a great match-up. Unless Stevenson lands that vicious left hand in the first round and basically catch him cold. I think we're in for one hellava fight.

Could be,FOTY usually comes out of nowhere..So I would say it has a shot..With the power these two carry,it seems as tho someone should be going out early..
            Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-26-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

i wouldnt say cloud is a huge puncher. hes very strong and puts a lot into every punch but he wears guys down, where as stevenson has 1 punch KO power.

Im looking foward to it. Ive missed HBO tbh

Comment

I am with you. As someone said FOTY matches often come out of nowhere. The styles alone scream someone is gonna get put on their butt. If someone makes it up look out.

Plus its for The Light Heavy Weight Title. It deserves more press in the States(promoters fault.) As far as i can tell its gotten pretty good exposure in Canada.

Comment

I hope Stevenson wins against Cloud and Bellew JUST so Stevenson-Kovalev happens.

Comment

Two decent punchers who probably can't avoid each other very well, sounds like a war to me. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X