• Time
  • Show
Clear All

First the Nazi's and now this!!!
    Hey Germany: **** YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      I thought they would rob Afolabi, personally I had it 7-5 for Ola
      Honestly? I had Huck up 2 or 3 rounds. Ola was good for the first four rounds but he just fell asleep after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        The world is far bigger than those who knows the english language.
        Exactly, and I see people on this forum, ESB, Sh*rdog and many others complaining about the corruption in Germany. Are you saying its only English speaking Americans that feel that way?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Exactly, and I see people on this forum, ESB, Sh*rdog and many others complaining about the corruption in Germany. Are you saying its only English speaking Americans that feel that way?
          No, but when talking about the 'world' as you did, it is woth noting that the 'world' consist of more people than those who has command over the english language and frequents various english speaking forums.

Comment

No, but when talking about the 'world' as you did, it is woth noting that the 'world' consist of more people than those who has command over the english language and frequents various english speaking forums.
            So you're saying that other non English speaking people also have gripes with Germany's scoring in more than a few high profile fights, right? And the United Stated hosts far more major bouts, right? If so than my point has merit. Im not trying to speak for the entire world. But I read enough from fans all over the world to realize Im not alone in this boat. Im also an astute enough fan of the sport to make an educated guess on on the ratio of major fights here and there.

Lets approach this from another angle. Leave the US out of the equation and what country in your opinion consistently has the most shady scoring, decisions and Ring controversy?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              So you're saying that other non English speaking people also have gripes with Germany's scoring in more than a few high profile fights, right? And the United Stated hosts far more major bouts, right? If so than my point has merit. Im not trying to speak for the entire world. But I read enough from fans all over the world to realize Im not alone in this boat. Im also an astute enough fan of the sport to make an educated guess on on the ratio of major fights here and there.

Lets approach this from another angle. Leave the US out of the equation and what country in your opinion consistently has the most shady scoring, decisions and Ring controversy?
              That's not what I am saying.

Bad decisions happen everywhere. Should I single out one country that IMO is worst it's probably Italy. At least it used to be.

Now I want a little sleep before Floyd-Cotto.

Comment

That's not what I am saying.

Bad decisions happen everywhere. Should I single out one country that IMO is worst it's probably Italy. At least it used to be.

Now I want a little sleep before Floyd-Cotto.
                Bad decisions do happen everywhere. Hell, the US has more of them than any other country. But that all goes back to the ratio of fights hosted.

Italy? In the last ten years how many big time controversies in boxing happened in Italy?

Comment

haven't seen the fight, nor will i ever, but was the crowd actually cheering or whistling?? in europe, whistling is the equivalent of booing.

Comment

I don't think it should be some national thing. Bad decisions happen everywhere. I get tired of the people that say it's the U.S. or Germany, it's not the country, it is a combination of incompetent and crooked judges and the promoters they work for. It has nothing to do with countries!!

That said I though Maurice Harris got robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X