Lets be real now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Question

Why does JMM win at 135 and Pac win at 140+ to some of you?
    Pacquiao has fought 140+ for the last 2 years, the best bet a 140 would be he would mostlikely struggle to make weight at 135 which is an advantage for JMM.

I doubt Pacquiao would even consider going to 135 as he mention he struggled to make 135 to fight david diaz.

Comment

JMM weighed in 145 during the fight night against Katsidis and Pac weighted in at 148 with margarito. So whats the issues.

I think people forgot that Pac weighed the same as he moves up. At 147 I thought it was a gift that favors JMM because at 140 Pacquiao is that much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
        Pacquiao has fought 140+ for the last 2 years, the best bet a 140 would be he would mostlikely struggle to make weight at 135 which is an advantage for JMM.

I doubt Pacquiao would even consider going to 135 as he mention he struggled to make 135 to fight david diaz.
        Exactly

The only reason JMM would beat Pac at 135 is because he would be severely weight drained

Bringing Cotto down 2 pounds is too much for him but bringing Pac down officially 15 pounds from 1 fight to the next is acceptable?
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 11-28-2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

stylistically Pac has looked like god because of the opponents he has been matched with. Don't get **** twisted because Marquez is still Pac's papi. I liked what I saw yesterday. Pacquiao is very very good and I take nothing away from him but Marquez is a different beast then the fighters he has previously fought. At 140 it will be an intriguing fight if Marquez beats a lucrative 140 pounder but I dont know about 147. Roach is full of bull**** asking for that and I hope that they fight Juan Manuel "Pac's daddy" Marquez at 140 so that Marquez can tax that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Exactly

The only reason JMM would beat Pac at 135 is because he would be severely weight drained
            he's eating 7000 calories just to make 144.

He can eat 1500-2000 and easily make 135. Don't give me that weight drained ****.

He's eating enough for 4 people just to make 144.

Comment

Marquez IS Pacquiaos papi, but Pacquiaos strength has increased tremendously over the last two years. Pacquiao will stop Marquez. Marquez has lost a lot of speed and reflexes.

Pacquiao is no Katsidis, just cuz JMM looked really good vs Katsidis doesnt mean he will vs Pacquiao.

I would be happy if Marquez just stays at lightweight and fight one or two more fights then retires.

Comment

You guys are idiots if you believe Pacquiao is going to give Marquez the advantage.

Your teacher gave you an option, would you want a C or a F?
                "I will take the F".

WHY THE FK would you not take the better option for your benefit? Thats exactly what you guys seem to think.

Comment

Anyone have the Pic of the Marquez shirt of pacquiao? i wanna see it and buy one

Comment

Marquez IS Pacquiaos papi, but Pacquiaos strength has increased tremendously over the last two years. Pacquiao will stop Marquez. Marquez has lost a lot of speed and reflexes.

Pacquiao is no Katsidis, just cuz JMM looked really good vs Katsidis doesnt mean he will vs Pacquiao.

I would be happy if Marquez just stays at lightweight and fight one or two more fights then retires.
                    I think the best bet for Marquez is a fight with Juan Manuel Lopez at 132 catchweight and a fight with Morales at 140. If I were his handlers I would push for those bouts as they earn him a big payday as well as allowing him to go out in impressive fashion.

Comment

His strength didn't drastically increase. It's just that you can't get hit by Pac as much as he has been hitting his previous opponents. He has always been a strong motha****a but he won't land on Marquez as much as he did to Cotto, Marg, Clottey, or Oscar. Marquez is sooo much better technically and his possession of punches and combination's is not even comparable to Pac's previous opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X