No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Hey Bat. Make sure to fly your Bears flag proudly today!
    Why would I ever show that filthy flag? Lol.

And you gotta be rooting hard for the pack judging from your starters in the fantasy league. I like that you've finally seen the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Why would I ever show that filthy flag? Lol.

And you gotta be rooting hard for the pack judging from your starters in the fantasy league. I like that you've finally seen the light.

I am just rooting for 2 players, who hopefully get many yards and tds feverishly trying to come back because they are down 21 points at half.

Who u gonna start at qb?

Comment

• I don't think DeSean is going to give me good numbers this week but my only other option is Berrian.

Comment

I am just rooting for 2 players, who hopefully get many yards and tds feverishly trying to come back because they are down 21 points at half.

Who u gonna start at qb?
          The guy who always starts. You could have nuclear winter and all living on earth would be rats, cockroaches and Brett Favre.

All together now: GO PACK GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            The guy who always starts. You could have nuclear winter and all living on earth would be rats, cockroaches and Brett Favre.

All together now: GO PACK GO!

Favre plays for the Vikings you know.

You should pick one more team in the same division to like.

Comment

Favre plays for the Vikings you know.

You should pick one more team in the same division to like.
              only one left for him to root for is detroit.

he can root for the colts too. they're close geographically.

Comment

• Man I have a huge dilemma in one of the Money League's.

Walt help me out. I know a lot but I dont know everything Im stuck here.

1.) Do I start Vick vs. the Lions. Who is making his first start in 4 years. The Lions only gave up 14 points to a hyped up Martz offense. The Eagles have receivers but Vick cant be trusted to get them the ball. The Lions are pissed and have some defensive lineman with some speed VDB and Avril. They can contain a rusty and past prime Vick.

or

2.) Do I start The Flaac vs. The Bengals after Brady carved them up last week. Rice, Boldin, TJ, Heap, and Mason could really lay it on the Bengals.

Alright Walt thats what I got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  only one left for him to root for is detroit.

he can root for the colts too. they're close geographically.
                  Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Man I have a huge dilemma in one of the Money League's.

Walt help me out. I know a lot but I dont know everything Im stuck here.

1.) Do I start Vick vs. the Lions. Who is making his first start in 4 years. The Lions only gave up 14 points to a hyped up Martz offense. The Eagles have receivers but Vick cant be trusted to get them the ball. The Lions are pissed and have some defensive lineman with some speed VDB and Avril. They can contain a rusty and past prime Vick.

or

2.) Do I start The Flaac vs. The Bengals after Brady carved them up last week. Rice, Boldin, TJ, Heap, and Mason could really lay it on the Bengals.

Alright Walt thats what I got.

The vaunted Lions defense gave up 463 yards last week.

I think Flac might be in a groove. They found something the second half against the Jets.

Hard call.

Comment

• I would probably start Jerome Harrison this week if Eric Mangini wasnt a ****ing idiot.

Jerome Harrison had like 4 carries for 39 yards in the first quarter then Mangini decides to let Peyton Hillis carry for the rest of the game and fumble twice.

btw **** Eric Mangini.

Comment

The vaunted Lions defense gave up 463 yards last week.

I think Flac might be in a groove. They found something the second half against the Jets.

Hard call.
                      Its not about yards. Its about Points.

Ima roll with Flaacco.

Comment

Working...
                      X