Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes Roy Jones So Good!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously it is both. But for mine what makes Roy so special is his natural talent. He has done things in the ring that I have never seen before and doubt I will see in the future, and there isn't many fighters you can say that about. Based purely on skill, Roy is IMO the greatest fighter of all time.

Comment

when he's showing off

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        Obviously it is both. But for mine what makes Roy so special is his natural talent. He has done things in the ring that I have never seen before and doubt I will see in the future, and there isn't many fighters you can say that about. Based purely on skill, Roy is IMO the greatest fighter of all time.
        Tocker.....?

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          What has he done that you have never seen, shake his butt? Seriously.

Comment

if we lined up 6

C class oponents for Oscar Dela Hoya im sure he would look pretty damn awsome

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
              It was steroids. Without them Roy is a total bum.
              Right...

Was he using roids in the Olympics and amateurs as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                What has he done that you have never seen, shake his butt? Seriously.
                NO way! That's his specialty!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
                  Right...

We will get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                    Yes, there's a reason for that.

Roy Jones Jr. in the year 2000 tested positive for the steroid andro...along with Richard Hall.

Before that fight it was never officially documented that he ever tested positive any other time. When I say officially I mean theres no legitimate source that proves it. There was some fabricated article floating around posted by a poster named DenBoy that tried to say he tested positive every time since 96. But where that article is from is unknown(can't find it in search). It also contains spelling errors, and some instances it was even doctored with other articles mixed in.(a ricky hatton message board I saw).

So other than that one failed test, all the accusations are based on speculation. Roy said he took Ripped Fuel/Nasal congestant...there was a kind of ripped fuel that contained andro. And remember Andro was legal in the year 2000, it was available over the counter as far as I know. But its quite possible it was listed under the banned substances for the Indiana State Athletic Commission. Is Roy telling the truth? I don't know for sure, but I'm not ready hang the guy without knowing.

If you look at Roy Jones Jr.'s career, hes always been fast, he always been athletic, hes always been strong...hes always been that way. Ajamu was pissing blood because of Roy's body shots. And I doubt Roy was steroids in 2006 if was ever on them more than that one time. And Roy worked with Mackie Shilstone to bulk up Ruiz, Shilstone is known to help guys put on weight.

This all I'm saying on this topic of Jones/steroids. If you want to believe hes a roid head, go right ahead. But I'm not going to go back and forth with you, this topic has already been beat to death. Maybe Reedickyaluss will argue with you about it...lol. I just don't have the energy anymore because you can't win anyway, people have their opinions.
                    Last edited by Truth; 09-09-2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
                      Right...

Yes he was.That is why he was robbed in Korea.They new he was on the Juice.

Comment

Working...
                      X