No announcement yet.

No More "This Is The Real Floyd" Threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More "This Is The Real Floyd" Threads

With videos of him throwing turkeys at homeless people. I think we've pretty much gotten a good idea of the real Floyd these past few weeks. Any dude that beats on the mother of his child IN FRONT of his child is a piece of ****. There is no spinning that. There is no way to flip it in a positive light. Thats just wrong.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    With videos of him throwing turkeys at homeless people. I think we've pretty much gotten a good idea of the real Floyd these past few weeks. Any dude that beats on the mother of his child IN FRONT of his child is a piece of ****. There is no spinning that. There is no way to flip it in a positive light. Thats just wrong.
    eh hes a genious?

serioulsy though we need more guys like Martinez in the sport

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5120390

Comment

The 24/7 is not an act.

He's not smart enough to create a persona. That's really him.

Comment

only *****s kno the real floyd.........better than floyds daddy..........better than floyd himself.........................................

Comment

I cant be sure but that 247 scene looks like ellebre's doing not floyds. to create this good persona and he always been so critical on that just watch his interviews

Comment

They knew that wasn't the real him. They just used that as an excuse to defend him.
            The reason they like Floyd isn't his boxing ability, they like him. They think he's cool because he talks **** to people, throws money around, and hangs out with 50cent.
            They're not here for the boxing they're here for Floyd. With all this happening in the past month it's becoming a lot easier to see the real Floyd fans from the infatuated fanboys.
            I still think Floyd is a hell of a boxer, maybe even the best right now. But if he doesn't stop this **** we might never find out.
            So Floyd stop the BS and get off vacation, sign the contract and start training for the fight everyone wants to see.

Comment

Working...
            X