Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most effective way to hurt a woman's feelings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Being serious want to know what pisses girls off? Call them '****'

They get SO mad for some reason
    Just tested this on my gf she got butthurt and asked why i would call her that

Comment

Fuck her mother....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Fuck her mother's mother
        now that's better ^^^

there's nothing more heart breaking than finding out Derranged is fcuking sweet old nana doggy style

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          now that's better ^^^

there's nothing more heart breaking than finding out Derranged is fcuking sweet old nana doggy style
          An even better idea would be to fuck her brother and constantly bring that up when she starts bitching.

Comment

I think it's "you're getting fat" or that she is fat already. Or say something bad about her hair, like she has less hair than last year, and ask her if she's losing hair. You can also talk about her feet, tell her she has big feet for a girl, call her Big Foot, tell her she has Yeti feet, call her Sasquatch. Stare at her fingernails and ask her when was the last time she did her nails. If she says recently, say, well it doesn't look like it.

Out of that entire list I really think the fat and hair part would eat at a girl for months.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Call her a ****, women hate that for some reason.
              I dont even get it, that word almost have no meaning. The B word is soo much worst and even then its also pretty meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                tell her the relationship is seasonal and that you're breaking up with her when Football comes back

then tell her she's getting fat
                I like that COMPOUND the pain, like a 1-2 punch, the 1 hurts her causes her guard to come down then BAMN you hit her with the fat joke

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I think it's "you're getting fat" or that she is fat already. Or say something bad about her hair, like she has less hair than last year, and ask her if she's losing hair. You can also talk about her feet, tell her she has big feet for a girl, call her Big Foot, tell her she has Yeti feet, call her Sasquatch. Stare at her fingernails and ask her when was the last time she did her nails. If she says recently, say, well it doesn't look like it.

Out of that entire list I really think the fat and hair part would eat at a girl for months.
                  I knew you guys would be the best people to ask for advice, you guys are complete ****s

Comment

What about becoming friends long term friends with a small tiny girl with huge bewbs? Have a deep emotional friendship with her, and go see her on your girlfriends birthday etc

Comment

Or the passive aggression and micro regression route is effective, you could give her "constructive criticisms" on her weight, age, fertility levels etc

for example

You look great in that dress, it makes you appear slim and attractive

I dont care what your friends have said but I think you look young and good looking, **** them hun Im here for you
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 12-31-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X