Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your scorecard for Provodnikov vs. Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    he gets hit a lot but if you noticed, lucas kept trying to land that straight right hand about half-way through and was missing a lot because ruslan kept ducking and slipping, did the same **** vs bradley

lucas focused primarily on the jab as a range finder, body shots, and hooks after the 7th
    ... Just because he got his right hand hurt in the 6th...

Comment

Last night I was drunk and kept saying 5-4-1 for some reason. But I think 7-5 or 7-4-1 for lukey is a good decision.

Comment

116-112 Lucas. I don't agree that this fight was a draw or Provo won.

Comment

8-4 Matthysse.

Comment

114-114

I want to see a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              The HBO commentators were rooting for Provodnikov and may have influenced my score, maybe it was wider.
              i'm watching the HBO broadcast now (on the fifth round right now). lampley celebrates everything from provo and say nothing every time lucas lands something big, wich he was doing constantly. lol

Comment

8-4 Matts.

Comment

Rewatched it again today and scored it 7-5 for Matthysse. Ruslan did comeback a bit but Matthysse had enough in the bank.

Comment

7-5 Matthysse. Felt like there was a few swing rounds though so I can see the disparity in score cards. I thought Mattysse landed bigger shots but Provo didn't quit and landed some big shots in the latter half so you gotta commend him on that.

Comment

well, i just ended watching the fight again, for the second time today.

1 lucas
                      2 lucas
                      3 lucas
                      4 ruslan
                      5 lucas
                      6 lucas (this round could've been a 10/8)
                      7 lucas
                      8 lucas
                      9 lucas
                      10 lucas
                      11 ruslan
                      12 ruslan

117/111 lucas.

lampley was celebrating everything from provo, who did hurt lucas and won the las 2 rounds. but most of the time was fighting sporadically, and just the final seconds of every round and that's not enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X