Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Sparring Hard With One Eye on Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Sparring Hard With One Eye on Nonito Donaire

WBO bantamweight champion Jorge 'Travieso' Arce (59-6-2, 45KOs) began sparring sessions for his upcoming defense, scheduled for the 18th of February in Durango. Arce has yet to obtain a new opponent after Lorenzo Parra fell through. Arce had hoped to get revenge on Parra for a 2010 twelve round draw, but the WBO refused to sanction the bout due to Parra's ranking outside of the top 15.

[Click Here To Read More]

Arce makes Pac look like a fuking p*ssy...

Comment

i like this cat

Comment

Joseph Agbeko will be a good option or maybe Oquendo

Comment

this guy is closing his career out very well..i remember after Vic destroyed him when he was p4p top 10 people said he was shot..............great comeback story

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            this guy is closing his career out very well..i remember after Vic destroyed him when he was p4p top 10 people said he was shot..............great comeback story
            hes not shot by any means, but he is past his prime. He just always puts on a great fight, thats why he has my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              hes not shot by any means, but he is past his prime. He just always puts on a great fight, thats why he has my respect.
              i knew wasnt shot then people just underated Vic after he lost to Donaire and style do make fights..but even in that loss he showwd the heart of a true Aztec warrior

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                Why did Jorge arce drop down in weight to fight a guy he already beat for a vacant title? He could have been defending his wbo super bantam title against donaire....
                I don't know, but Arce is/getting old, probably has it all planned out by now. Can't hate

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  Why did Jorge arce drop down in weight to fight a guy he already beat for a vacant title? He could have been defending his wbo super bantam title against donaire....
                  if im not mistaken the first fight ended in controversy and he dropped down to win a 5th world tittle

Comment

Donaire would embarrass him but bring it on! Good name for Nonito.

Comment

Working...
                    X