Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the lack of selective breeding for intelligence and genius the dumbest decision in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Interesting...
    Agreed... The dumb, they breed like crazy...

My very uneducated uncle, a jr high school grad...
    He said. "Life is all wrong, the way we live is backwards.... "

I asked him why he thought so... His answer was interesting ...

He said "You work your whole life to retire.... but are too old to enjoy the fruits of your labor.... Everyone should be free to enjoy their youth to the fullest... Just explore life.... Then, at a certain age 45, you just ****ing work to pay the world for the great life you enjoyed... Getting old with money svcks...you can't physically do most of the stuff, that you can afford to do"

He deserves a Nobel prize in the physics of life...

Wow thats a stunning point!

You should make a you tube video with his point, and alert everyone to what they are doing with their life!

I didnt think of that and im sure most people dont, it might go viral!

Get you cash!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Wow thats a stunning point!

You should make a you tube video with his point, and alert everyone to what they are doing with their life!

I didnt think of that and im sure most people dont, it might go viral!

Get you cash!
      He is brilliant. He says stuff like this all the time... He knows more about boxing than anyone I ever met.

He said my laziness in the gym prevented me from....

My laziness in life prevented me from....

Even though I have done well.. Nope... I am a waste of talent...

Comment

The way the world population is reproducing is catastrophic.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          The way the world population is reproducing is catastrophic.
          Not sure China controlled their population so it can be done.But if it keeps going up and up like it has been yes its gonna crash at some point. Mass immigration (or attempted) and some form of war

Comment

Not really sure, all I know is that when it's time to have a kid I'm only gonna impregnate a chick that's 5'9" or taller. I'm 6'2" so it works out.

I'll never understand tall people who ruin their offspring by doing what Wlad Klitschko is doing with Hayden or whatever her name is. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Not really sure, all I know is that when it's time to have a kid I'm only gonna impregnate a chick that's 5'9" or taller. I'm 6'2" so it works out.

I'll never understand tall people who ruin their offspring by doing what Wlad Klitschko is doing with Hayden or whatever her name is. Shame.
              Agreed.

Tiny girls are fun to bonk but you wouldnt want to splice genes with them, its esp bad if you have a son!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Agreed.

Tiny girls are fun to bonk but you wouldnt want to splice genes with them, its esp bad if you have a son!
                The great John Stockton who some consider the greatest assister in NBA history (not on my list though) has a son who's only 5'8" and he tried out for the NBA and just couldn't cut it. Poor kid was just too short and unathletic. All the result of the elder Stockton impregnating some 5'3" gash.

Comment

urbans on welfare breed the most. producing more urbans on welfare. its a never ending cycle. You should have to be sterilized if you want welfare

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    urbans on welfare breed the most. producing more urbans on welfare. its a never ending cycle. You should have to be sterilized if you want welfare

They should make it hell for them to do that, they shouldnt be able to afford cigarettes or takeaways or nights out like they do now. They should be put in a cheap hostel with loads of other babies and mums, not a flat or house next to some hard working tax payer.

Its fair to look after the children since we are a moral and rich nation, but its not fair on the tax payer to reward them for being so stupid and selfish.

Less money is what I would recommend for our current system

I guarantee their would be far fewer pregnancies, they know what they are doing. Free house/flat, free money for life, free food, hell id opt for 10 babies too
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 03-06-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Humans naturally selectively breed. You don't seem some trashy dude with a doctor ***** do you.? If you do is rare.

Comment

Working...
                      X