No announcement yet.

Pics of Christy Mack released...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peach View Post
    I've had big arguments with guys on here about how it's never OK to hit a woman even if she hits you first. I would never hit a woman even in self-defense.

But this is a worthless **** whore, she's not even a human being much less a woman. She licks random people's buttholes for a living.

Run her over with a steamroller and post it on youtube. Awesome!
    I just can't consider her human enough to apply my usual White Knight behavior. Hopefully she gets HIV too.
    OK I forgot how many of you have probably spent lots of "quality time" with her via your computers.

She's a really classy person contributing much to society and I bet her family is extremely proud and has a great social life. Perhaps your daughters can follow in her footsteps.

Get well soon and make an emotionally riveting comeback in Chokefuked by Hobos 3.
    OMG LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

OK I forgot how many of you have probably spent lots of "quality time" with her via your computers.

She's a really classy person contributing much to society and I bet her family is extremely proud and has a great social life. Perhaps your daughters can follow in her footsteps.

Get well soon and make an emotionally riveting comeback in Chokefuked by Hobos 3.
      If your sister was a **** star, and that happened to her, you wouldn't shed a single tear, because she's a **** star?

What if she was a **** star, but still had your back for life, and was always there for you?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        there is a lot to be said about what she does for a living but it doesnt make her a bad person. these sick twisted opinions of yours however most certainly do, even if its your idea of a joke there is something wrong with you for thinking thats funny. especially as she is likely still in the hospital this very moment.

you are the one who lack humanity not to mention deserve a good beating.
        If you are her pimp then you should be going after War Machine right now, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          If your sister was a **** star, and that happened to her, you wouldn't shed a single tear, because she's a **** star?

What if she was a **** star, but still had your back for life, and was always there for you?
          There would be no communication between us at all so no opportunity to have my back.

Plus I would probably kill everyone involved with her "career" then myself. I care about my family too much to see them dishonored like that.
          Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 08-11-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

i bet your family would be proud too if they read what you have to say about a woman you dont even know who was nearly beaten to death.

the funny thing is she actually does have more class than you, even if you are too dumb to realize it. not saying she has lots of it, just saying you have absolutely zero.

nobody is defending her line of work, but she doesnt deserve to get beaten up like that let alone ran over by a steamroller as you put it. but like i wrote in my previous post you do deserve a beating and a good one at that.

Comment

There would be no communication between us at all so no opportunity to have my back.

Plus I would probably kill everyone involved with her "career" then myself. I care about my family too much to see them dishonored like that.
              you dishonor them worse with your lack of humanity and compassion.

Comment

That isn't a "line of work", it's total degradation and self destruction.

Her life is was already over, it's kind of a moot point. I'm sure she's a junkie as well.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  you dishonor them worse with your lack of humanity and compassion.
                  Do you think she was thinking about compassion and her family when she chose her "lifestyle"?

And is it compassionate to martyr these creatures, or do you merely risk impressing upon young girls (and increasingly boys) who could be something in life that being gangbanged and peed on is a valid road to fame and sympathy and create more in her situation?

There is long-term, big-picture compassion (me), and there is kneejerk emotion (you).

Can I pee on you Mr. Openminded?
                  Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 08-11-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    OMG LMFAO!!!!!
                    You can only laugh at this guy's stupidity

Comment

No way!!! PAC-BOY is my bro

Comment

Working...
                      X