Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Done with GBP, TMT and Showtime's FAKE fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with GBP, TMT and Showtime's FAKE fights.

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather is the baddest man on the planet, he’s either gonna get a TKO or a knockout this Saturday!” – OTR #214

Listen to Hopkins and look where he's standing. Right behind Floyd during the weigh in. BS boxing promotions. Fake fights. Ruining boxing.

In a real fight Maidana makes Floyd look bad. In a fixed fight which Golden Boy and TMT and Showtime always provide Floyd looks untouchable.

Maidana will get stopped tomorrow night. In reality it would've been the opposite. God save these people. These money lovers never stop to amaze me how far they'll go for the green.

Floyd needs to fight Pacquiao. No leave Bob Arum BS. The fight needs to happen period.

Done with Mayweather Promotion's, Golden Boy, Showtime's FIXED fights.

imjustsaying you are an idiot.Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
      imjustsaying you are an idiot.Period.
      I will accept you calling me an idiot if you don't watch Floyd's fight. If you do look in the mirror and check yourself out.

You think Floyd will lose the fight? You think Floyd will get hit with one big shot? You hope that's why you buy?

Let me tell you how the fight will play.

Floyd will throw a jab to the body and jab to the head. He will throw 10 punches per round and then he will do a little chicken dance and then he will take your money and put it in his bank.

Idiot? Go ahead and buy the fight.

~imjustsaying~

Comment

ban plz.....

Comment

Please delete your account.

Comment

Originally posted by imjustsaying View Post
            I will accept you calling me an idiot if you don't watch Floyd's fight. If you do look in the mirror and check yourself out.

You think Floyd will lose the fight? You think Floyd will get hit with one big shot? You hope that's why you buy?

Let me tell you how the fight will play.

Floyd will throw a jab to the body and jab to the head. He will throw 10 punches per round and then he will do a little chicken dance and then he will take your money and put it in his bank.

Idiot? Go ahead and buy the fight.

~imjustsaying~
            If by chicken dance you actually mean moving around the ring and not being an easy target to hit, which is the very definition of pugilism, then yes he'll definitely chicken dance.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              ban plz.....
              Why?

~imjustsaying~

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                Please delete your account.
                Why?

~imjustsaying~

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                  If by chicken dance you actually mean moving around the ring and not being an easy target to hit, which is the very definition of pugilism, then yes he'll definitely chicken dance.
                  You're a Mayweather fan not a boxing fan.

~imjustsaying~

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X