Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casuals need to understand the genius that is Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I wonder how many people who enjoy those fights actually enjoy watching 2 men play chess
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
      I wonder how many people who enjoy those fights actually enjoy watching 2 men play chess
      I know one. His name is CubanGuyNYC.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You like chess, Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Fans don't put out their hard-earned money to watch someone be a defensive master. That is not nor has it ever been the epitome of boxing.

Casuals don't need to understand anything they don't already. Warriors that lay it all down and take risks will continue to be rewarded, guys that fight like Rigo will continue to fight in front ot small crowds of boxing purists.

If that's how guys want to fight, fine, but the fans don't owe them a living.
          nailed it bro.

Comment

Fans don't put out their hard-earned money to watch someone be a defensive master. That is not nor has it ever been the epitome of boxing.

Casuals don't need to understand anything they don't already. Warriors that lay it all down and take risks will continue to be rewarded, guys that fight like Rigo will continue to fight in front ot small crowds of boxing purists.

Very well said. Good post.

Comment

[QUOTE=.:: JSFD26 ::.;14010107]I know one. His name is CubanGuyNYC.[QUOTE]

lol

I love chess. I can watch two good players play anytime. Any strong chess player will. The key is that you have to know what you're looking at. To the untrained eye, it's just two men shuffling pieces around a checkered board. But to a good player, it's a world of infinite ideas and possibilities. I've learned a lot just by watching, and been entertained just as much. It's much the same with Rigo.

Comment

Rigon and MoneyMay are so bad ass, they stay in there natural weight for weigh ins n dont even gain weight for fight night

They are the sweet science, speed n brain reaction time which is timing make there punches powerful, they turn on there punches n have great reflexes, there counter punching style is perfect for them, they are the evolution of boxing, there always in perfect range that benefits them but always in pocket, hit and not get hit the name of the game

How do they do it, idk i guess Hard Work Dedication

How is Floyd still so sharp n so great at what he does, after so much money and pressure of each fight

Comment

Good post

Also fans that talked down on boxers that are brawlers seem to not understand the hearts those brawlers carry, they dont have the skills of hitting n not getting hit, but still step in that ring with out fear n do there best, they are also amazing fighters

Comment

Fans don't put out their hard-earned money to watch someone be a defensive master.That is not nor has it ever been the epitome of boxing

Yes, it's sad that people would rather watch Nonito looking to land one punch in an entire fight, than watch Guillermo put on a clinic for twelve rounds.

We owe no one nothing, but as boxing fans we have to appreciate the masterful performance we witness when we watch people like Guillermo and Lara. We as boxing fans understand, but that's why we have to make the casuals understand also that there's more than toe-to-toe fights. There;s different ways to win a fight. Anyone can brawl, but not everyone can box like they do.

Comment

I enjoy watching him fight. The guy hits you hard where you afraid to make a mistake against him or take a risk in getting KO. He had Agbeko scared straight its not his fault he makes it look easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X