Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley: Mayweather fight is one of my goals.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Mom would lose every round to Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So he earns in 5 fights what the real highest paid fighters earn in one fight. Ok great logic. That makes him a real high roller!

Bradley is 30 years old, he's not really that young is he
      Younger then the fighters you've just named to be higher paid fighters..

Your missing the point tho(no big surprise there),he's clearly a top 10 paid fighter in the sport..There really is no other fighter making that kind pay a fight,I'm not saying he is a Cotto or Mayweather..He clearly is a highly paid fighter tho..Since making a mill he has not made anything less,and his overall bank from his last fights show that he is a highly paid fighter..

Let's say he beats Marquez,and a Pac fight happens..He can clearly nego for about 8mill to dance with Pac..The guy is a highly paid fighter like him or not..He get's paid more then any JrWW or WW fighting on GBP(remember May is not in their stable),that says something bro..

Comment

• UK, I know you hate Bradely... but trying to make it like he doesn't make money when he's in the top 10 if not top 15?
        Calm down with it man

Comment

So he earns in 5 fights what the real highest paid fighters earn in one fight. Ok great logic. That makes him a real high roller!

Bradley is 30 years old, he's not really that young is he
          He's earned 8mil plus in his last three fights and he's making 4.1mil to fight Marquez. Not too bad I'd say....

In contrast Danny Garcia just earned his highest payday of 1.5 mil to fight matthysse. Bradley made 1.7 for provodnikov. While it may not be millions more it was a couple hundred thousand more.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            UK, I know you hate Bradely... but trying to make it like he doesn't make money when he's in the top 10 if not top 15?
            Calm down with it man
            I didn't say he didn't make money. He is not among the highest paid fighters in the sport though. That just simply is a horrible and sugar coated statement to make.

Comment

I didn't say he didn't make money. He is not among the highest paid fighters in the sport though. That just simply is a horrible and sugar coated statement to make.
              Yet there is only two higher paid WW's then him..OK..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-25-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I would still say he is up around the top ten.

Comment

• Tim is def gonna beat Marquez. And he will get that Mayweather fight. I think this will be the best fight Mayweather has had in a while because the only guy who's in as good a condition as Mayweather is Bradley. The only thing he's lacking is speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    No beef.
                    But wrong about what? Bradley said himself that he's been unhappy about certain situations but is happy where he's at making the money he is making and doesn't think it was a mistake to sign. Again, he won't make the type of money at GBP that he is at TR. I don't think he likes arum to much but he really likes his son in law(can't think of his name).
                    GBP has good fights but no sure shot HOF fighters, yet. That's what bradley is looking to add to his resumè.
                    Todd DeBoef.

Bradley is doing pretty well any way anyone wants to slice it. No American fighters can be compared to any foreign fighter because Europeans appreciate boxing much more than Americans do so the buys and views are great enough to warrant 20 million dollar paydays.

In regards to American fighters, Tim is in the top percent. He has made about 10 million dollars since joining Top Rank and will make 4 or so in this fight with Marquez. Bradley is kind of a frugal guy though, so he has likely saved almost all of his money and will be the type of guy to retire and be set for life.

Comment

Working...
                    X