No announcement yet.

Would a butterfly tattoo look ghey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Butterfly tattoos are gay and Flower tattoos are gay. What you need to do is get a Butterfly on a flower tattoos so they can negate each other. It's gonna be manly!
    cotto has flower tats

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      You remember what he said the other day. What you would do if you found out how much he's worth.

.... dont start.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        cotto has flower tats
        Cotto's never been beaten in a men's toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          i don't like midgets.
          i dont like leeches, parasites.

Comment

Cotto's never been beaten in a men's toilet.
            i dont go in mens toilets and stare and smile at another males dicks.

fhaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i dont go in mens toilets and stare and smile at another males dicks.

fhaggot.
              nope. you reach around until he notices your little ass and then knocks your bitch ass out. knocked out on pissy linoleum of a gay club in seattle. how humiliating.

why bother hitting weights when you get knocked out slapping on after shave, bitch?

didn't you get beat down in a three minute amateur fight, too? Called it quits or something, didn't you? Are you related to Victor Ortiz ****??

damn hoe, U soft.

Comment

Get a tattoo of a Bee.

Comment

Meat,

just ASKING if you should get a butterfly tattoo is already gay

Comment

nope. you reach around until he notices your little ass and then knocks your bitch ass out. knocked out on pissy linoleum of a gay club in seattle. how humiliating.

why bother hitting weights when you get knocked out slapping on after shave, bitch?

didn't you get beat down in a three minute amateur fight, too? Called it quits or something, didn't you? Are you related to Victor Ortiz ****??

damn hoe, U soft.
                    right.

quit making shiyet up lol. youre 45 but you act like a 14 yr old girl.

i hope you get served one of these days for looking over a urinal divider trying to peek on penises. you know u cant deny this cuz you openly admitted to doing and enjoyin it.

misery loves company eh? look somewhere else lol

Comment

You could use your butterfly tattoo as a conversation starter next time you touch random men at urinals.

Comment

Working...
                      X