Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akira: Should it be made into a live action or CGI film?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akira: Should it be made into a live action or CGI film?

With the recent advances in cinematic technology which can be found in movies like the Matrix Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and also CGI movies like Beowulf, would it be a good idea to remake this movie? Or is it a classic anime that should never be ****ed with?
    Yes, it can be correctly pulled of in live action with CGI
    0.00%
    Yes, but only in CGI
    25.00%
    No, its a classic that should never be remade
    75.00%

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

With the recent advances in cinematic technology which can be found in movies like the Matrix Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and also CGI movies like Beowulf, would it be a good idea to remake this movie? Or is it a classic anime that should never be ****ed with?
    Thats how I feel, bud. I got that, Ninja Scroll, and Fist of the North Star in my collection.

Comment

I dont think they could do it justice with CGI, it would have to be big budget cause the anime has an insane amount of detail to it. Who knows what kind of direction a live action film would get, look at what they did to Dragon ball.

Comment

Don't try to fix what is not broke. It is a cartoon classic and might be ****ed up. At least wait a few yar like they did with Transformers

Comment

Working...
        X