Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan vs Kobe in their Primes - MJ speaks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch at 3:35 if it would of been kobe he would of look for the foul.
    Last edited by oc9979; 06-12-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      Kobe came straight outta highschool.. Jordan played college. You put them into perspective skill wise and Kobe is better..
      Jordan also always had Pippen and some good supporting players.. Kobe.. not so much.
      poor guy. the sad thing is you actully think you know about basketball.

I mean Kobe never played with Shaq or anything....

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        poor guy. the sad thing is you actully think you know about basketball.

I mean Kobe never played with Shaq or anything....
        96-97 roster
        Eddie Jones - Shaquille O'Neal - Nick Van Exel - Elden Campbell - Kobe Bryant - Byron Scott - Jerome Kersey - Travis Knight - Derek Fisher - Sean Rooks - Corie Blount - Robert Horry - George McCloud - Cedric Ceballos - Rumeal Robinson - Joe Kleine - Larry Krystkowiak

those look like good players to me

Comment

kobe is a beast but prime mj was something else.

mj is ony of the goat of any sport.

Comment

Bryant wouldve massacred mj with out a doubt..mj's long range aint even comparable to bryants.. kobe's fadeaway wouldve made jordan look silly..mj invented it.. but kobe perfected it..its SO obvious..mj IS JUST FAST..and u guys think that he wouldve blow past bryant lmao.. Bryants CLEARLY the more packaged and all around better player..unlike myself u *******s are goin by media hype and popularity..Bryants individual scoring achievements in an unbelievably tough as nails western conference speak for its self..

If bryant had better teamates Kobe [if he wins this year] WOULDVE had 6 championships this year..Jordan at this age had ONE. Bryant all around is the better baller guys sorry to say..but thats ok mj fanatics..atleast u have your rather bull**** mcdonalds commercials and coke commercials TELLING u that mike is the best lmfao..

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again. I really couldn't imagine Jordan miss when I saw him in his prime. Kobe? I can see. That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                Bryant wouldve massacred mj with out a doubt..mj's long range aint even comparable to bryants.. kobe's fadeaway wouldve made jordan look silly..mj invented it.. but kobe perfected it..its SO obvious..mj IS JUST FAST..and u guys think that he wouldve blow past bryant lmao.. Bryants CLEARLY the more packaged and all around better player..unlike myself u *******s are goin by media hype and popularity..Bryants individual scoring achievements in an unbelievably tough as nails western conference speak for its self..

If bryant had better teamates Kobe [if he wins this year] WOULDVE had 6 championships this year..Jordan at this age had ONE. Bryant all around is the better baller guys sorry to say..but thats ok mj fanatics..atleast u have your rather bull**** mcdonalds commercials and coke commercials TELLING u that mike is the best lmfao..
                I've been comparing them for awhile. Jordan is just, Jordan. I don't think it's fully because of the name for some. To me? Hell no. I like Kobe a lot but Jordan was something else. I'd wait and see when he'll do something spectacular again.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post

I agree. Jordan traveled everytime he touched the ball. Plus he always fouled shooters with that little wrist tap **** that he did. It never got called. Kobe is the best basketball player Ive ever seen.
                  The whole pissing match comes from when Kobe did a crossover move on MJ during an all star game that made MJ look silly. IMO.

Comment

I'm glad that there are enough fans of the NBA that this discussion continues. I am sad however, that so many of the said fans know absolutly nothing about what they are talking about. I had a good laugh at one poster claiming Jordans atributes to be media hype, and that Kobe would massacre him. (still laughing at that one).
                    I guess it's hard to prove a point when you are dealing with people who know so little of how great MJ really was. There is a reason that every great athlete is compaired to this basketball player. He's the best measure to date that us mere fans can possibly come up with. Jordan is the scale kobe is judged by. Though you won't find a better player to save your life today, he falls well short and out of ten games Kobe would be lucky to win four one on one's against Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      96-97 roster
                      Eddie Jones - Shaquille O'Neal - Nick Van Exel - Elden Campbell - Kobe Bryant - Byron Scott - Jerome Kersey - Travis Knight - Derek Fisher - Sean Rooks - Corie Blount - Robert Horry - George McCloud - Cedric Ceballos - Rumeal Robinson - Joe Kleine - Larry Krystkowiak

those look like good players to me
                      You left out Peyton and Malone, whom he still lost with, but your point has been made.

Comment

Working...
                      X