No announcement yet.

how many of you actually box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you actually box?

i have heard and suspected that many posters on NSB dont actually train/compete as boxers...just armchair critics....im not hating on you if you are, but im just curious as to who actually does/did train/compete as a boxer am/pro....ill put a poll up
    yes i do/have train/compete as a boxer am/pro
    82.86%
    no i have never trained/competed as a boxer
    17.14%

I try to respond and EVEN LOOK at the forums now, but the God damn pop up ads keep blocking me. Come on higher ups, nobody gives a God damn **** if smoking is legal anymore in a resteraunt. Stop the bull****.

Comment

I can box, but stopped for a month looking for a better gym plus work and Uni got in the way.

Comment

Kostya what city in Australia do you live

Comment

canberra.......

Comment

where do you live

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
              I try to respond and EVEN LOOK at the forums now, but the God damn pop up ads keep blocking me. Come on higher ups, nobody gives a God damn **** if smoking is legal anymore in a resteraunt. Stop the bull****.
              Agreed. I almost started training by putting my ****ing fist through my screen. That's how frustrated I was getting.

Anyway, I am not a boxer. The most I have done is beat up my punching bag on a regular basis.

Oh, and I let girls hit me in the jaw as hard as they can at parties... Call me Carlos Baldomir.

I'm kind of interested in starting an amatuer career, just because I have been told that I hit kind of hard, and am a ****ing freak for my weight.

Eating McDonald's all the time, drinking beer and not excercising, I weigh 135 pounds, with a height of 6'1 and have an arm length of 26 inches. I could probably get down to 118 or 122 if I trained. FREAK.

Comment

I tell you want I laugh extremely funny, people who diss the way Mayweather fights. If you ever entered a ring you prime job is to hit your opponent and best try not let him hit you. I wish I could dodge and weave like Mayweather. A lot of posters haven’t even seen a boxing gym yet alone enter a ring.

Comment

Melbourne ..

Comment

Yes I box, I have only had two AM fights alogn with a handful of exhibitions though. I have been boxing for about three years.

Comment

Working...
                    X