Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why USADA hasn't denied the 3 positive tests of Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd paid them off the same way he pays off his hoes

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      ^^^ 9 times out of 10 you're dealing with people who are really this ******ed/uneducated.
      Pacquiao fans; Numerous, parasitic, danky with pea brains like roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Allegations by who? A writer who admits he has NO Proof, No Documents to back him up, etc. A writer who openly admitted that USADA's competitor gave him that info and then VADA denied they ever told said writer that info.

USADA makes millions upon millions from the Olympics and other related sports. Mayweather is a tiny, tiny percentage of their business. To say they are covering up for Mayweather is absurd.
        Keeping it real like always. Amen to that.

Comment

It's all that second hand smoke from the marijuana those hoes keep smoking around him. And how dare you question Floyd Mayweather! He's cleaning up the sport, TBE TBE TBE TBE. haha, you think a guy that makes 40 million a fight would get busted for drugs hell no! Mayweather is prolly juiced to the gills! Than again everyone else is to, so who cares!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
            Pacquiao fans; Numerous, parasitic, danky with pea brains like roaches.
            you sound like you're speaking to a mirror....

complimenting yourself?

Comment

It's interesting that Mayweather looks more ripped and muscular than he did ten years ago

Comment

It's not USADA's role to deny allegations made on the internet. If it picked up momentum in the mainstream media they may comment, but mainstream media doesn't really care about boxing.

It bears repeating that USADA aren't alleged to be 'covering' for Floyd. To the extent that any allegations exist, they imply that Mayweather has therapeutic use exemptions which allow him to use testosterone for spurious medical reasons.

Certainly the Garcia-Morales incident demonstrated that the confidentiality agreements between USADA and its boxing clients don't inspire confidence in the credibility of the testing. USADA covering stuff up is far-fetched. USADA having agreements with promoters that give the promoters too much control over the release of information is realistic. The Garcia-Morales case proved it.

Comment

Dr Rumack lmao where did you find that Leonard pic? What press conference is it from it's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    I don't post here often but I've been a regular visitor of this site for yrs now and this site is almost getting worse as fighthype. I mean is everything about Mayweather here? I'm willing to bet the the majority of traffic this website get is due to Mayweather. All I ever see is Mayweather this Mayweather that. "Mayweather brushed his teeth" so we got to make a thread of it. Its sad when you start making threads about everyone he associates with. I mean I've seen threads about his chef, bodyguards and girlfriends. Its getting ridiculous. Ironically the people who hate him the most contributes to most of these threads. Its like Steve Kim, Gabe Montoya, Boxing Vic, and others who hate Floyd soooo much but when you look at there TL its mostly about Floyd. Stop supporting him and giving him publicity would be the logical thing to do.
                    Didn't you know? They're all really Floyd Mayweather fans in hiding. Floyd thanks them at every press conference.

They unwittingly blow up Floyd's fights by keeping him relevant. And they're not even on the payroll.

Comment

Working...
                    X