Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Concern After Knocking Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez being very classy here. That's how a champion acts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      Marquez has classy fans from what i've seen, it's the floyd boys that you are witnessing
      Yup its all the crap stains on Floyd dirty ass draws that talk smack, when Floyd never maned up to fight Pacquiao, and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
        Yup its all the crap stains on Floyd dirty ass draws that talk smack, when Floyd never maned up to fight Pacquiao, and never will.
        have fun believing this in whatever reality you chose to live in

Comment

amazing knockout by one of boxing's ATG's

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            oh, you're older than me. am i suppose to respect that? haha. i've been a big fan of marquez for a longtime, i'm going to enjoy this victory anyway i want. i could give two shits who it offends, i'm not breaking any rules on this site, so continue getting your panties in a bunch you uptight faggot.
            You just proved his point, SMH. And you might get reported for that post, too. Just saying.... Anyway, Marquez, Salute!

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              Give it up dude....it's over.......and by the way, 50 Cent already came out with the real reason he and Floyd parted ways, so yo can take that lie of a quote out your sig.
              is there a video or article on that? or can you give a brief answer of what the real reason was?

Comment

marquez is # 2 in the world now, while the superfight may be killed this years been full of upsets so theres alot of room for the new blood! 2013 is gonna be a great year for boxing i feel and manny will be back in the mix soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Lls, The Rocky 4 (i believe) clip is too damn funny, No towel necessary tho smh

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
                    is there a video or article on that? or can you give a brief answer of what the real reason was?
                    50 explains everything here....so all that, "Floyd didn't want to fight Pacquiao" bull **** is ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Pcx8b9x80

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      You mean the MAN(who is old enough to be your daddy, kid) who has a gif of one of the most amazing moments of the year. I also said nothing of people with normal gifs of Marquez beating Pacquiao. I was talking about the bulk of Marquez' fans who are vile scum that shouldn't ever be associated with such a great fighter. "fans" like you.
                      Firstly, pac-stain's called Marquez a crybaby for insisting that he beat Pacquiao 3x..... then, they become the biggest cry-baby's ever when Plankiao gets stretched by that very same " cry-baby "

Stop crying b1tch

Secondly, pac-stain's spend 3x years crying about steroid accusations..... then, they become the world's leading advocate for stricter drug testing in sport.

Again, stop crying, it is ridiculous to hear you attempting to denigrate another fanbase when everyone knows that pac-stain's are the worst sporting fans on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X