• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

The Bob Arum of UFC....
    You mean MMA.

Comment

The Bob Arum of UFC....
      I don't think the Bob Arum analogy is apt. To be Bob Arum you have to have a Don King or Oscar De La Hoya to compete with. The UFC is more like a dictatorship and monopoly. But give credit where credit is due, they make the fights people want to see. Bob Arum doesn't do that.

Comment

Really wish boxing was run by Dana White =(

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          That was great
          Really?...Great??

"Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise."

This is all fact, nothing he said was racist. People are hyped because he is an Asian dude going hard and its not the typical "look".

Same things happened when Tiger took over golf and the Williams sisters took over Tennis.

Comment

The UFC is nothing more than a glorified promotionL company with their own fighters, that make their own matchups with their own ppvs.

They are essentialls a top rank in the world of mma (only much more of a monopoly than Top Rank has over boxing).

Comment

Dana's the last person who should be talking about fair pay

Comment

Really?...Great??

"Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise."

This is all fact, nothing he said was racist. People are hyped because he is an Asian dude going hard and its not the typical "look".

Same things happened when Tiger took over golf and the Williams sisters took over Tennis.
                Yeah... It was great.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Yeah... It was great.
                  aww i see

Comment

And its not all fact... Black players get tons of praise.

Kobe
                    DHoward
                    CP3
                    Ellis
                    curry
                    Mello
                    Durant

On and on and on.

Comment

To be honest, Floyd is becoming a bit of a joke now. I honestly don't blame the Korean popstar for her racist rant. I wish she would aimed it directly towards him because of the stuff he said on ustream, he could be called a couple of N words. The Jeremy Lin stuff was not that bad. Honestly, I believe he should stay his grown a$$ off of twitter anyway. I believe Mayweather has problems (mental). Yes I am black so when I say N word, I'm not being racist. Heck he said dog eater, so why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X