Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are Only TWO Genders; MALE & FEMALE. That's It. Deal with It.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Male and Female.

That's it.

Stop placating mental illness.

Any attempt to give medical/scientific wording to all these cisht/binary respek my pronoun gibberish is just placating gross buffoonery.

Just stop it.

Spare me your neo liberal george soros funded social marxist gender studies trying to normalize a small % of mentally ill sexual deviants.

Just stop it.

You make me sick.

You disgust me.

Stop brainwashing children.
    lol i doubt youve got it as bad as we have it over here in the UK. Some of the university students unions have now started outlawing the use of he/she as it may cause offense to those who do not identify as male or female (non binary)

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I know it's easier for your little brain to work with two but understand other people's views.
      Don't lie Cowboys aren't playing at the moment.
      lol i thought it was cowboys giants, instead its aaron fudge packer rodgers vs odell butt pirate jr.

ewwww.

Comment

lol i thought it was cowboys giants, instead its aaron fudge packer rodgers vs odell butt pirate jr.

ewwww.

Are you saying they are pangenders?

Comment

ewwww.

That means you weren't watching.

Comment

That means you weren't watching.
            nah. im gonna watch rockets raptors instead.

Comment

nah. im gonna watch rockets raptors instead.
              Damn. We are playing again tonight we lost in OT last night so I know we are walking over the Rockets tonight. Watch a weep, mulatto man.

Comment

Damn. We are playing again tonight we lost in OT last night so I know we are walking over the Rockets tonight. Watch a weep, mulatto man.
                lol we?

you're a raptors fan?

how?

Comment

lol we?

you're a raptors fan?

how?
                  I have the TSN channel so I get their games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    lol i doubt youve got it as bad as we have it over here in the UK. Some of the university students unions have now started outlawing the use of he/she as it may cause offense to those who do not identify as male or female (non binary)
                    absolutely disgusting. and its a growing epidemic in american college campuses too.

pc culture has gone too far. hence why brexit and trump happened.

I have the TSN channel so I get their games.
                    lol so its not we then. you just want to disagree with me.

you only say we if you living in that place where the team plays or you're from there or have some connection.

stop acting like brush.

Comment

absolutely disgusting. and its a growing epidemic in american college campuses too.

pc culture has gone too far. hence why brexit and trump happened.

lol so its not we then. you just want to disagree with me.

you only say we if you living in that place where the team plays or you're from there or have some connection.

stop acting like brush.
                      We because I am a fan. They always express their appreciation for their fans. I am tuned in to a local channel and just saw that both Lowry and DeRozen are all-stars again.

Comment

Working...
                      X