Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Julian Williams go from here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does Julian Williams go from here?

Real question? He's still a good fighter just not the one everyone thought he was just 24 hours ago.

Should he start building up again, or go right back to the lions den (no pun intended.)

Should he go back to calling out Austin Trout again?

What about Willie Nelson, Vanes Martirosyan or Ishe Smith?

Tony Harrison also has one loss, but Tony has built him self up after that heartbreak loss to Willie Nelson.

Tough loss but he's young, no reason to rush into another big fight. I'd be looking for someone outside the top 20+ fighters for his next 2-3 fights if I were in his team's shoes.

Comment

Williams is a bad ass fighter. I really like his style.

Comment

Vanes was crying for a figh. Knocking him out would benefit everyone

Comment

Jrock should train with Shields, so he won'T have to fight Lara...

Comment

he'll get thrown on the scrap heap. American fans dont usually stick by fighters once they have a bad loss. He'll be forgotten about, just like trout and gary russell were after convincing losses, sad but true

Comment

He has dudes he can fight, a guy like Trout would be perfect because Trout is decent but lacks power. Vanes would be another decent option or Willie Nelson.

He could go younger like Hurd, Lubin or Harrison with Harrison likely being the best option because he is closer to the top.

Comment

It's not like he lost to a scrub. People were just sleeping on Charlo.
                Williams still has a lot of options and I think he's got the talents to do well. He's going to have to earn it though.

Comment

Needs to rebuild... Get right back in there even if it's a club fighter...

Jrock vs trout seems logical

Comment

I am so butt hurt...

Really was rooting for the dude

Comment

Working...
                    X