Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys hating on GGG Brook also hating on Hagler facing Duran and co?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys hating on GGG Brook also hating on Hagler facing Duran and co?

First of all:

I am not a big fan of that fight, i am just trying to be logical.

Would have preferred GGG to fight Canelo, Saunders, Jacobs or Eubank.

I hope they grow some balls in due time!

I know the Anti GGG Agenda is in full force, but what about some food for thoughts about the situation.

GGG needed an opponent, quick, very quick. Eubank pulled out for a fight in 8 weeks.

Looking at 160
    GGG called out everyone. Every top middleweight ducked him.

Looking at 168
    Zurdo has an injury, out for 5 months.
    DeGale and Jack have a unification at the end of the year.

Looking at 154
    Andrade wants to unify first and face GGG for big $$$ in 2-3 years.
    Lara talks big on twitter and in interviews, never once his team contacted K2, also has no fans, also gets no $$ from HBO. Also his own promoter says fight cannot happen because of "TV problems":

Charlo bros want nothing to do with GGG.

Looking at 147
    Brook, ranked #1 at 147, undeafeated, huge at the weight, steps up and takes the deal Eubank declined, HBO already had the UK deal with K2 and Matchroom ready and needed a willing opponent for a fight in 8 weeks.

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. Probs to Kell Brook for knocking out all the cowards with one shot and giving the GGG Antis a meltdown.

Marvin Hagler, one of the ATG MWs, his biggest fights were against the best guys from lower weights (Duran, Hearns, and Sugar Ray Leonard, who was a huge welterweight like Brook who actually defeated Marvin Hagler)
    Last edited by Jubei; 07-08-2016, 05:09 PM.

Brook has balls of steel and it's an age old tradition for top welters to fight top middles. Khan said he wanted to bring some balls back to the sport, he certainly did that. Remember this, without khan v Canelo, this fight would never have been made. Is there a catchweight?

Comment

They are not the same ****ing thing, no matter how much people might want to pretend they are.

Comment

Dude shut the Fuk up lmao. You trashed canelo why are you coping now?

Pathetic and desperate thread

Comment

Yea I can't hate on this cuz the opponents willing to fight GGG are few and far between. I'd have loved to see them fight Eubank, but I think Brook is the bigger scalp despite the lesser weight. And at the end of the day I think people care far less about weight **** then most hardcore fans will threaten to protest over at the mere talk of it being agreed to.

Comment

Comment

Nice try. C for effort

Comment

lol, wow...........

Comment

I see, the whole Anti GGG agenda is here and does not have a single argument.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X